Trend Micro / unauthorized charge of $44. 95

1 935 Third Street M48Gilroy, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (408) 846-4530

I just discovered on my bank account - internet - that trend micro has charged my account $44. 95 (Fortyfour dollars & nintyfive cents) which i did not ordered nor authorized.
Order information:
Order #: [protected]
Date / time: aug 2, 2008 / 12:37:34 pm
Serial #: for internet security renewal - 1yr - download: phef - [protected]
I want my money back! Please help!

Comments

• Ty
      13th of Aug, 2008

Freaky! I was charged 44.95 on 8-11-2008. I had to call their customer service number. They had ALL of my information!!! My old address, everything! If you call the number, they will issue a refund within 5-7 days. You just have to garantee to them via their terms and conditions that you understand that using their program without paying is illegal and against copywrite laws. I told them that was no problem, because I didn't even have it! They may also claim last year you purchased their product exactly a year ago in 2007. Their number is: 952-908-4089.

• Je
      7th of Sep, 2008

Yep, I had the same charge $44.95 but TWICE. At first I thought I had ordered it from them becuase I had in the past but then I realized that I had not ordered since quite aehile back. They tried to say that I was on some sort of automatic renewal, which I had never signed up for. They have credited me one of the charges but I'm still working on th other.

One more thing, you have to be stern with them. They try to act like they can't find the order but if you keep pushing, they will.

3rd of Apr, 2009

Same thing happened to me, an automatic renewal of $35.95 I never signed up for. My trendmicro software came with an HP computer I purchased at Bestbuy. My advice is to decline this software if they offer to you. Webroots stuff is better and they don't try and dip into your visa card at a later date.

• Ju
      9th of Jun, 2010

yes same thing happen to me . unauthorize withdrawal from my account of $44.95.

• Da
    Michigan

n/a

• Re
      27th of Dec, 2015

I recerived a notification from paypal informing me of a payment made to Digital River Ireland of $115.09CAD which of course i did not make. The payment is unauthorized therefore please do not process it and I want to know why I am being charged for that.