Tractor Supply / Arrogant Manger and mistreatment toward employee

Apr 29, 2015
Tractor Supply
I have a friend who worked at the Tractor Supply in Greer, SC. Her manager, Mike Allison thought it was ok to yell at her and degrade her in front of other employees. No one, and I mean no one should ever be treated like this in the workplace. It is not only childish to act this way, but also certainly shows a lack of control and respect.

My husband and I shopped there on a regular basis, however, we will never step foot in a Tractor Supply store ever again, and I will let many people know what the manager is like. If a company will allow this type of treatment from management, then they don't deserve my money.

N  1st of Nov, 2011 by

Tractor Supply - Shes the worst!
Tractor Supply

The Eusits Florida store is the worst! The new management there SUCKS!Shes all about the $ and doesnt care about customers. Shes the worst!
N  5th of Sep, 2013 by

Tractor Supply - unfair but legal labor practice
Tractor Supply

My friend was fired a day after he came off of FMLA. His wife had stage 4 cancer. There grounds were that as a store manger with over 30 years of retail expertise was he stole a soda. They had no proof. My friend was over 50 at the time. So much for fair labor practices. They may be legal but not fair.
N  29th of Apr, 2015 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
IF your friend was treated so badly why isn't she doing her own complaining, instead of letting you whine for her? You don't know exactly what went on there, all you know is gossip and what you think you MIGHT have seen and/or heard.