TracFone / fraudulent cell phone company
I used tracfone for over three years and I highly would not recommend it to anybody. You have to keep all your receipts and scratched off cards that you use to add minutes. If the cards don't work, and most of the time the cards do not work, they will put you through days of wasted time digging through your records to "prove" you bought the cards before granting you the services and minutes you purchased. Then you will spend days typing in long codes and repeating them back and waiting 24-48 hours to "see if it will work". It doesn't work.
I bought double minutes for the life of my phone. After one year the double minutes no longer work at all and the company will not help me, at all. I've called, written, and complained. I still get e-mails from them advertising that I can buy minutes which will be doubled. Doubling minutes is the only way to get a 10 cent per minute rate that is on par with other pre-paid cell phone services like at&t, which I highly recommend.
More TracFone Complaints & Reviews
- TracFone / SafeLink - unregistered sim problem fixed 
- Net10 & Tracfone - poor service! 
- TracFone Wireless - tracfone not adding minutes after online purchase 
- TracFone - tracfone customer service sucks! 
- TracFone Wireless - customer service 
- TracFone Wireless - smart plan card 
- TracFone Wireless - loss of phone number and services 
- TracFone Wireless - double minutes 
- TracFone Wireless - customer (chat) support 
- TracFone Wireless - tracfone customer service