Tracfone Nationwide Prepaid Wireless / service people call customers stupid and then hang up!
TracFone Nationwide Prepaid Wireless
I had a Nokia TracFone. When I tried to extend the service date, I was informed that the phone was DEFECTIVE.
I phoned --- after being on hold for hours -- and was told I would receive a new phone. I was also told that I would be given the 70 minutes that were left on my defective phone as well as my old phone number. I DID receive the phone, but close to ZERO minutes and a new phone number. Also: I have to charge it EVERY DAY.
I phoned TracFone DOZENS of times and sent the company NUMEROUS e-mails.I received no response. Today, after TWO WEEKS, I finally reached TracFone. First, I talked to an "Astrid." When I asked her her employee number, she HUNG UP.
Then, I talked to a woman named Lidia who had problems spelling her own name and didn't understand much English. I told her I needed my phone today and she insisted on sending me a new phone. She gave me a Reference no. [protected] --- for a new phone although I said I needed to activate the other one TODAY.
When I asked for a supervisor, she said "you stupid" and then hung up. It is IMPOSSIBLE to reach these incompetents other than a toll-free number that is always busy.
These people are truly ### of the earth.
More Tracfone Nationwide Prepaid Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- TracFone / SafeLink - unregistered sim problem fixed 
- Net10 & Tracfone - poor service! 
- TracFone Wireless - tracfone not adding minutes after online purchase 
- Tracfone - tracfone customer service sucks! 
- TracFone Wireless - customer service 
- TracFone Wireless - not receiving my safelink minutes 
- TracFone Wireless - financial fraud via text from (775) 229-3294 to (424) 286-0552 
- TracFone Wireless - no call forwarding! 
- Tracfone - they would not transfer from son's phone to mine 
- TracFone Wireless - phone transfer lost minutes