ToysRUs / false advertising!
Toysrus sent a glossy flier advertising buy 2 Nintendo Wii games and get a third free. There were over 12 titles pictured on the ad. Both online and in the local store NONE were available. They said they did not know if or when they would get more in the local store. I called 1-800-toysrus to file a complaint and the representative told me there would be a new ad coming out on Friday. I said what good does a new ad do if you DON'T have anything in stock! I tried online as well and it says many of the tiles are "temporarily unavailable" and you CAN'T order them. This is false advertising!!!
I said I wanted to file a complaint and they said they couldn't take it because their computers were down. I asked if they had pencil and paper, no, I would have to call back later. I asked to speak to a supervisor who finally took down my complaint. Very unhappy with wasting my time with toysrus, felt like their ad was a total lie.
More ToysRUs Complaints & Reviews
- Toys r us - false advertising and promotions! 
- Toysrus Toys R Us - toys r us heath insurance scam 
- Toys r us - gift card fraud 
- Toys r us - no wheelchairs or scooters for customers use in stores 
- Toys r us - refused check 
- Toys - bought from toys r us and never received
- Toys "R" Us - bright starts
- Toys - walt disney minnie mouse walker
- Toys "R" Us - fake websites
- Toys - customer service