ToysRUs / unwilling to cancel unshipped order!
I placed an order for my grandson who lives in another state on the ToysRUs website. I wanted it shipped to him not me. Other websites give you the option to have a separate shipping address entered, this one did not.
I continued placing the order hoping the chance to do this would come up. It didn't. What they did offer was to discount my order by $10.00 if I place it through Google Checkout. So what the heck, I fell for it. By the time I realized this item was coming to me and not my grandson it was too late. I emailed this dilemma to ToysRUs and received an automatic reply telling me to call them. So I called them. The system was down, have to call back later. Next day I called. They verified the order was processing and not shipped, however they could not change the shipping address. So I tell them I would just prefer to cancel the order. Can't do that either. They had apologies for me, but no help whatsoever in spite of the fact that they still had possession of the order. I tried to cancel the order online - they don't let you. I have never encounter this problem. Isn't there a law that gives consumers the right to cancel in a given time period? So I am opening up a dispute through Visa. If this order comes to me I plan to refuse it and hopefully I won't have to pay the shipping.
More ToysRUs Complaints & Reviews
- Toys r us - false advertising and promotions! 
- Toysrus Toys R Us - toys r us heath insurance scam 
- Toys r us - gift card fraud 
- Toys r us - no wheelchairs or scooters for customers use in stores 
- Toys r us - refused check 
- Toys "R" Us - electric breast pump
- Toys - bought from toys r us and never received
- Toys "R" Us - bright starts
- Toys - walt disney minnie mouse walker
- Toys "R" Us - fake websites