Toysrus Barbie Dream House / next day shipping that comes 4 days later
I made a purchase for my daughter of the Barbie Dream House. This was a special gift to her and I order this with the Next Day Delivery. The order was placed on a Thursday at 11:45 AM. I paid an additional $45.06 to have the package delivered on Friday.
Friday came and went, and when I checked on the status on-line, UPS showed that there was no information available on the package. I told my daughter it would be here on Saturday. Saturday morning turned into afternoon, and when I checked on UPS, it showed the package wouldn't be here until Monday.
I called ToysRUS customer service and was told that they were well within their rights to have the package shipped to me in that timeframe. They then had me go through two extra pages on the website to see that they had an extra page set for "What is my total delivery time." Obviously they know that next day doesn't mean next day, they have a page set up for it to explain that it really means 2 to 3 days. I went on to explain how right before the ToysRus order I ordered flowers from Proflowers.com. These flowers were ordered next day as well. Funny thing, it cost $5.00 and it was here on Friday. The customer service manager didn't know what to say to that.
Lesson learned, TOYSRUS, you lost a customer with four kids!
More Toysrus Barbie Dream House Complaints & Reviews
- Toys r us - false advertising and promotions! 
- Toysrus Toys R Us - toys r us heath insurance scam 
- Toys r us - gift card fraud 
- Toys r us - no wheelchairs or scooters for customers use in stores 
- Toys r us - refused check 
- Toys - bought from toys r us and never received
- Toys "R" Us - bright starts
- Toys - walt disney minnie mouse walker
- Toys "R" Us - fake websites
- Toys - customer service