TOYOTA MALAYSIA/CAMRY / car drifting to the lhs

1 Malaysia Review updated:

I'm Ramakrishnan the owner of a brand new camry 2009 which has been assembled in thailand and has been imported to malaysia.Overall the car is good to be driven.But since i bought this car whenever I drive the car drifting to the LHS.The terrible thing is the car shooting to the left suddenly in wet road condition.we have made a lot of complaints against the car but they still have not rectified the problem and they just deny the complain, I feel strongly the car is not fit to be on the road and they have delivered to me a dangerous car.

Comments

• Ra
      22nd of May, 2011

I also agree and have same kind of problems, i have done lots of claims on wheel braking systems and still the same, my warranty is over and the problems still there. Very unsafe, alignments and skinning need to do very frequent and all cost lots of money. I feel like Toyota cheated me because they sure know this problems from earlier.

• Ye
      2nd of Feb, 2012

Does all the complaint solve ??????? I do facing all these problem, bearing, braking system, air cond etc... Model Camry 2010

• Ra
      4th of Feb, 2012

i get fed up with the way toyota malaysia handle repetitive problems. I sold my car and now living peace. shouldn't buy local and japanese car because they sell poor quality car in malaysia and excellent quality in oversea. This because in oversea customer is protected. In malaysia car manufacturers and business cronies protected.