TMobile / scam and fraud!

1 FL, United States Review updated:

I am in the Navy and am required to move around a lot. I also do a lot of traveling inside the US visiting family and friends. My T-mobile phone only works in a few spots of the US. I always see others with version and Cingular using the phone, but mine has no antenna. I thought maybe I could get a new phone (with another 1Year contract) and that would fix my problem. I was wrong. I now have a cell phone that works less than 35% of the time while these other folks walk around me using the cell phone all the time. I will make my move to cingular after this contract.

Ge

Comments

• Va
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    T-Mobile - Fraud and scam
    TMobile
    t-mobile.com

I have been a tmobile customer since 2002. I purchased a sidekick slide for my son march 2008 and my son has been complaining about the phone starting in june 08. The phone is fully charges and the next 10 minutes the battery is dead. I purchased 2 new charges from tnobile june 08, those two charges do not work properly and I refused to purchase new battery and new charges after spending all this money on these accessories and they don't work. I went into the tmobile and a very unprofessional guy was in there and called me ignorant. I had my son with me and I told him he was un professional and I walked out the store. I do not want tmobile anymore at this point. I am dissatisfied with tmobile and I am going to tell my family to not renew there contracts with tmobile.

• Th
      3rd of Jun, 2016

some one using my name to get phones