TJX / T.J. Maxx / the salesman and the manager t j maxx at destiny usa should be ashamed of ruining my daughter's day!!

Syracuse, NY, US Review updated:

The saleswoman and the manager T J MAXX at Destiny USA should be ashamed of ruining my daughters day!! We were picking up presents but the loading woman kept pushing my girls away in the toys section and said be careful to my girls with a nasty attitude although my daughters did not even begin to pick up toys!! I told her she was not doing her job well since she was harassing my daughters. To my great surprise, she asked for the manager. Rather than apologizing, she accused me of being loud!! To protect my girls from experiencing this ugliness, we left without saying anything more. TWO disgusting women who do not deserve to have kids!! They ruined our day! Shame on them!

TJX / T.J. Maxx
TJX / T.J. Maxx

Ma
Nov 28, 2017

Comments

• Po
      Feb 04, 2018

you do know posting photos of people without there consent is s violation of federal law . hopefully they arrest you in gront of your children for being a bad mother

•   Jun 21, 2019

Really? The only one who ruined your daughter's day was you. Great parenting, just letting them do as they please.

Wow, workers wanting your kids safe! Such tragedy! You know if kids are running amok in stores and the people working there say nothing to the parents the store is liable for injuries. Once the parent or children is/are notified then the store absolves itself of any liability. So them telling your brats to stay over there was saving them from being hurt or worse. Cause you were too busy being loud and taking unsolicited pictures of people pissing you off/doing their jobs.