TJX / T.J. Maxx / bad service
I purchased a parka for my daughter from my local tj maxx about a month ago. After leaving for school, my daughter informed me that she found an electronic tag on the parka after she set off an alarm at a store. When she came home to visit for a weekend I took her parka back to my local tj maxx to get the tag removed. I was unable to find the receipt for the parka because my daughter had thrown it away once she started wearing the parka. The employee at my local tj maxx refused to remove the electronic tag. After calling the manager I showed them both my credit card statement proving that I made a purchase at that tj maxx that was the same price as the parka but they still refused to the remove the tag. They made me wait one and a half hours as they searched for my receipt in their system before they eventually found proof of purchase and removed the tag.
More TJX / T.J. Maxx Complaints & Reviews
- TJ Maxx - store policies 
- TJ Maxx - bad employer 
- TJ Maxx - lied about return policy 
- TJ Maxx - declined checks 
- TJ Maxx - stealing 
- TJX / T.J. Maxx - an employee 
- TJX / T.J. Maxx - men's clothing dept. compared to the women's dept.
- Tjmaxx.com - general merchandise 
- TJX / T.J. Maxx - unprofessional/rude employee - bad experience
- TJX / T.J. Maxx - service