TJX — online ordering and phone response.
My wife purchased 7 sets of outside chair pads on line. We waited a week and received notification that two were shipped. A day later we received another e mail that the complete order was cancelled. We tried calling waited at an hour and finally gave up. Package came the next day, with two pillows and a bill for 179.00 plies tax . The pillows were marked 22x22 and offered that way on line. These were 17x19. Way to small.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Lawrenceville, GACalled twice that day waited better then an hour each time stating 15 minute wait. Took to store and waited an hour and they couldn't get through. Finally I left and returned the two pillows first.
Your service is awful, your online ordering stinks, and I expect that We will have to fight for our additional credit to your TJM card. My family has been patronizing your stores ( TJM) (Marshalls) for thirty years .
More TJX Complaints & Reviews
- TJ Maxx - store policies 
- TJ Maxx - bad employer 
- TJ Maxx - lied about return policy 
- TJ Maxx - declined checks 
- TJ Maxx - stealing 
- TJX / T.J. Maxx - customer service 
- TJX / T.J. Maxx - online shopping 
- TJX / T.J. Maxx - I am complaining about clearance price item
- TJ Maxx-Metairie, Louisiana - shady practices-poor customer service
- TJ Maxx - lost my ring in the jewelry counter