Tjmaxx.com / general merchandise

Online, United States Review updated:

I placed an order online at the TJ Maxx site. When the order arrived today, it had my name and address on the box. When I opened the box, it was all items that I did not order. The invoice inside matched what I had ordered, but not the items. I called TJ Maxx's customer service to report that I had received someone else's order. They told me that I had to box up the items and take them to UPS to be returned. When I inquired about the items that I had already ordered and still wanted, they told me that if I wanted to reorder the items today, I would have to pay for them again and wait to be reimbursed. Why? Why am I being inconvenienced for something I had nothing to do with? The representative had very little concern for my inconvenience. When I told her that I should be compensated in some way for the inconvenience of having to take the package that wasn't mine to a UPS store to be returned, she replied, "Well, I would be happy to give you free shipping on your next order." Umm, no thanks. I will never shop at TJ Maxx online or in their stores again. When I asked to speak to a supervisor, I was told it would be 24-48 hours before one would call me. Thanks for nothing.

Tjmaxx.com

Ta
Feb 7, 2019

Comments

• Be
      7th of Feb, 2019

This person is obviously lying. The fact that they want compensation makes me wonder if they really got the wrong order of if they are making it up. They were offered a solution and are demanding more. Tammy is so poor that she obviously cannot afford to buy the clothing that she ordered.

• Mr
      9th of Feb, 2019

This entire store is overstock merchandise. If they don't have what you ordered online like a lazy azz, then they substitute it with something as near as the original as they can get.

This is not a store where online is reliable.