T.J.Maxx / good luck getting your order.
I have shopped at T.J.Maxx for years and never had any issues. I have literally spent thousands of dollars buying their products. I have returned few items because those items were defective, and everything was fine, they always returned my money. But two months ago I purchased a pair of leather pants from their online store and just a few hours later I received a confirmation email. Everything seemed fine. It actually takes them two weeks to deliver the package, but when two weeks passed and I received nothing, I’ve started to get nervous. I sent them a message asking what was going on, and there was no response. I wrote them 5 times and still no response. It is now January and still nothing. They ignore all my messages. I don't think I will be going back.
More T.J.Maxx Complaints & Reviews
- TJ Maxx - store policies 
- TJ Maxx - bad employer 
- TJ Maxx - lied about return policy 
- TJ Maxx - declined checks 
- TJ Maxx - stealing 
- TJX / T.J. Maxx - unprofessional/rude employee - bad experience 
- TJX / T.J. Maxx - service
- TJX / T.J. Maxx - the words
- TJ Maxx - wellness steel tumbler cup
- TJX / T.J. Maxx - firstname.lastname@example.org