TJMaxx / service

groesbeck hwy, Clinton Township, MI, US Review updated:
Phone: 1-586-468-0995

my husband, my son and i walked to the front door of the store . as i lifted my arm to open the door a woman rushed to the door and started to lock the very top of the door. the three of us were frozen with disbelief. because of the look on our faces she cracks the door for an awkward moment waiting for my response to her locking the door in our faces at 7:50 . i ask "are you guys closed ". she say"yes". what time do you close. 8:00. it's not 8:00. we always close 5 minutes before.after all that its still not even 7:55. i looked at my sprint phone it's 7:53. after i looked at my phone she says "is there a certain thing you wanted to get very quickly". no, i wanted to look. i was shocked and speechless so she just shut the door and locked it. when i finally came to my sences and i called the store to get her name she mumbled it . i let her know that i didn't hear her clearly, she hung up in my face. i called right back, it rung for a while then someone picked up and hung up. wow i am still puzzled!

Comments

• Tj
      Feb 18, 2010

next time come in at reasonable time not 10 minutes before the store closes... I know you people that come in 5 min before closing stay 30 min past closing and buy $5 worth at the end...

• Jl
      Aug 28, 2011

oh poor u! i suppose she should have opened it up and let u all in to stay as long as you wanted. you want to "shop around" 10 mins before closing? it's not like we're tired and want to go home to our families or anything. we're not real people.

•   May 16, 2016