TJ Maxx — lied about return policy
TJ Maxx has a return policy that you can return merchandise w/o a receipt within 90 days. I went in to get store credit for an item and the employee - Jenn Whiting and the manager - Shan Lee would not return the item.
They said it was not "in the system. However, I bought the item and tried to return it within 3 weeks --well within TJ Maxx's 90 day return period.
Misleading return policy. Item should have been in TJ Maxx's database and it wasn't.
Jenn Whiting was a rude employee and Shan Lee, the manager, was not helpful.
More TJ Maxx Complaints & Reviews
- TJ Maxx - store policies 
- TJ Maxx - bad employer 
- TJ Maxx - declined checks 
- TJ Maxx - stealing 
- TJ Maxx - sorry manager 
- TJX / T.J. Maxx - customer service 
- TJX / T.J. Maxx - online shopping 
- TJX / T.J. Maxx - I am complaining about clearance price item
- TJ Maxx-Metairie, Louisiana - shady practices-poor customer service
- TJ Maxx - lost my ring in the jewelry counter