Tim Hortonsnew hoagie steak sandwich

On Dec. 8 I purchased a double steak hoagie meal with unsweetened ice tea. Upon getting home and opening the sandwich, I found a bun, three slices of swiss cheese, and very little meat at all. Immediately called the manager (ass't.) and voiced my displeasure. She said on my next trip to give my name (which she wrote down) and the sandwich would be replaced.

Today, Dec. 11, I tried again to get the same sandwich. I asked the worker who handed me another sandwich if this time it had the meat in it. Much to my disappointment, I opened the bun and only saw a tad more meat, cheese of two types ripped and smashed into the sandwich.

It seems to me that if you advertise "Double Meat"; the bottom of the bun ought to at least, at the very minimum should be covered with meat. The advertising picture shows 1.5 to 2 inches of meat...very deceptive.

I've had the turkey hoagie and was not disappointed with it. Maybe the steak hoagie should be taken off the menu since it is not as advertised. You still have the best unsweetened ice tea in town.

Needless to say, I will not be trying this again and plan to post my pictures to my facebook page so no one else will be as disappointed as I am.

Renée Spiker