Tim Hortons / locked tim card
When I tried to do an online reload of my Tim Card I got a message that I was "locked out". First call, Saturday morning, the CSR told me that they would have to "file a ticket", whatever that means, and it would take 72 hours for someone else to look at my complaint. Utter BS that it should take 3 days. Called again on Monday, a different CSR tried telling me that I had tried to "reload" too often in one day except I hadn't. When pressed for a reason why I was locked out of my own card they said it happens frequently and often for no particular reason and the problem "would be fixed in a few hours". Eighteen hours later, now Tuesday morning, and still can't access the card... I don't have these problems with my McDonald's card...and they have a store literally across the street from my usual Tim's.
More Tim Hortons Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - staff
- Tim Hortons - new coffee lids
- Tim Hortons North Fairfield Beavercreek Ohio 45434 - ice entering and exiting the drive through!!!
- Tim Hortons - service
- Tim Hortons - a cold t