Thomasville Furniture / WAITED OVER THREE MONTHS FOR DELIVERY PROMISED IN ONE WEEK!

United States Review updated:
I went into the local Thomasville store and bought a lamp table from Thomasville's Cinnamon Hill group. I paid cash (second big mistake). Was promised deliver of table (I was told it was "in stock") the following Friday (they only deliver in my area one day--at their convenience). I received a call on my cell an hour after purchase saying it was not "in stock" and would not be delivered for six weeks! I agreed to wait (third big mistake). At six weeks, the table was still not available. At another six weeks, with a scheduled delivery date promised by a manager...still no table...no delivery...not even a phone call. I called them, no table in stock. I was Promised another delivery date for the following Friday--absolutely guaranteed. We'll see, it's only Tuesday. Oh, and if you're wondering what I feel was my first "big mistake, " it's doing business with Thomasville at all. I'm sorry to say It's my last purchase from Thomasville...table delivery or no table table delivery. Their "reputation" speaks for itself.
Ka

Comments

Jo
  4th of Sep, 2008
I cannot agree with you more!!!

We placed an order in June and just found out that the final parts of it will not be delivered until October!!! I don't care if they've run out of items (none of our missing items are custom orders), 6-8 weeks is what the web site quotes. How about giving me 1% back for every day past the 8 weeks? That would at least make me feel as if they care.
He
  6th of Oct, 2008
This is absolutely correct ... very bad company reputation in the industry. They are over 6 months past due with their delivery. Very dishonest people at Thomasville.

Thomasville Furniture / Heritage Home Group Logo Thomasville Furniture / Heritage Home Group
Overall Satisfaction Rating