Thomasville Furniture / WAITED OVER THREE MONTHS FOR DELIVERY PROMISED IN ONE WEEK!
I went into the local Thomasville store and bought a lamp table from Thomasville's Cinnamon Hill group. I paid cash (second big mistake). Was promised deliver of table (I was told it was "in stock") the following Friday (they only deliver in my area one day--at their convenience). I received a call on my cell an hour after purchase saying it was not "in stock" and would not be delivered for six weeks! I agreed to wait (third big mistake). At six weeks, the table was still not available. At another six weeks, with a scheduled delivery date promised by a manager...still no table...no delivery...not even a phone call. I called them, no table in stock. I was Promised another delivery date for the following Friday--absolutely guaranteed. We'll see, it's only Tuesday. Oh, and if you're wondering what I feel was my first "big mistake, " it's doing business with Thomasville at all. I'm sorry to say It's my last purchase from Thomasville...table delivery or no table table delivery. Their "reputation" speaks for itself.
More Thomasville Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Thomasville Furniture - Raw deal, lies! 
- Thomasville Furniture - Problems with Thomasville furniture! 
- Thomasville Furniture - Shoddy quality (if any)
- Thomasville Furniture - Bad everything 
- Thomasville Furniture - Bad customer service 
- Thomasville Furniture / Heritage Home Group - $3k table in the worst shape i've ever seen from any store
- Thomasville - swivel chair 
- Thomasville - Poor quality furniture
- Thomasville Furniture - No delivery after 4 months, terrible customer service
- Thomasville Furniture - Products & Services