TheBay.com / Hudson's Bay Company [HBC] — lost parcel - order # [protected] - cp tracking - [protected]
I am very upset that The Bay used Canada Post for delivery of my parcel when they knew there was a strike.
My parcel was originally sent out on Nov 26. It is now December 7th and it hasn't arrived. It came to Calgary - next message said verify address - I've called your help line to complain and I've emailed also once previously and did not receive a reply.
It looks as though the parcel has now left Calgary a week ago but it still doesn't show up as returned to the Bay.
The one person I talked to said oh just re-order. I ordered on Black Friday - got my items 40% off and free shipping. So now because the Bay used Canada Post I'm expected to pay full price and shipping? That's not right.
I think as a curtesy The Bay should ship out my item again as is - free shipping - and you can wait for the return so I'm not out of pocket.
Please do not ignore my email as I've been calling and emailing with no reply.
More TheBay.com / Hudson's Bay Company [HBC] Complaints & Reviews
- The Bay - return policy 
- The Bay - extremely incompetent sales staff 
- Hudson's Bay Company - delivery problems 
- The Bay - customer service 
- Hudson's Bay - fraud 
- TheBay.com / Hudson's Bay Company [HBC] - unethical behaviour
- The Bay - ralph lauren sweater
- TheBay.com / Hudson's Bay Company [HBC] - sofa delivery - removal of hardware
- Hudson Bay - bad company credit department
- TheBay.com / Hudson's Bay Company [HBC] - guess winter coat