Thebay.com / Hudson's Bay [HBC] Logo

Thebay.com / Hudson's Bay [HBC]

Having problems with Thebay.com / Hudson's Bay [HBC]?

Thebay.com / Hudson's Bay [HBC] Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 521 2364 (Customer Service)
+1 800 227 8637 (Head Office)
8925 Torbram Rd
Thu7:00 AM - 2:00 AM
Fri7:00 AM - 2:00 AM
Sat7:00 AM - 2:00 AM
Sun7:00 AM - 2:00 AM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Thebay.com / Hudson's Bay [HBC] Customer Service. Initial Thebay.com / Hudson's Bay [HBC] complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Thebay.com / Hudson's Bay [HBC] above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Thebay.com / Hudson's Bay [HBC]. Discuss the issues you have had with Thebay.com / Hudson's Bay [HBC] and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

The Bay — customer service

Purchased gift cards for Xmas Gifts The clerk mispunched Them and one I gave apparently had No money on it. I...

The Baydelivery/customer service

I had the same complain. It's just happen today. I expect our washer and dryer from 'the bay' to be deliver today between [protected]. So, I did not take any shift at work today and stayed at home for the whole day. I had 1 call missed while I am doing something in the kitchen and they left a message in my voicemail that they were the delivery people. Then, I called back on the last number who called because I barely hear the number he said on the VM. I called 3 times and no one answers. While calling d delivery man, d customer service called me and left a msg that they cannot deliver it today because i missed it. I was pissed off from hearing it. I called the customer service, and he just keep repeating these words "I'm sorry ma'am we understand your feeling but the delivery man called you and no answer so they called d customer service. I know it's inconvenient for you but we can re-schedule the delivery after 48 hours." I keep telling d man on d phone dat I called d number after few seconds and no one answers 3x. And why they will leave d place without waiting for a call back, to think i called back right after I got d message from my voice mail? And now, I have to compromise my work to wait for d next delivery? The CSR juz keep repeating above that adds to my frustrations. I told him, do you undestand what I am trying to tell you? he keep saying "yes ma'am I understand you." But he did not get my point. He wanted to blame me that I did not answer d call dats y d delivery was missed. But he does not listen to what I've said that after few seconds I called back but no answer. It was totally useless talking to that CSR (Customer Service Rep.).
So, I spoke to the manager that your people are not thinking about your customers they just think about theirselves, they juz want to go home early without thinking about d customer. Just imagine, I am also the last delivery and its just 1357 when they called. The delivery wait was supposed to be until 1800. They do not realize that the customers were waiting the whole time at home juz to wait for that delivery, and juz for few second to wait for a call back from d customer, they ca’nt do it??! Do you think it’s reasonable??! And I told d manager I wanted to cancel d order, she keep saying that “pls ma’am, let us try our best to re-schedule your delivery on d earliest date then if we cant you can cancel your order.” I was like, so what now you wanted me to wait again for a week or so and then your lazy delivery men will juz blame it to me again?? You know what I told her, its maybe because I was really upset and the customer rep. made me more mad, I told her, I do not want the delivery men who supposed to deliver my appliance today to deliver it next time. And do not expect a call back or an answer from my phone because I will be working starting tomorrow. Do not expect me not to go to work to wait for d next delivery, because you will not pay for my hours staying at home and then your delivery men will juz cancel it. I am d only person working for 6 people and I hope you understand that. They have to knock several times harder, ring the door bell to make sure my mom will hear it. And make sure the installment was properly done when I got home at work. Because if I see another mistake that will cause inconvenience on my part again. I will not pass this anymore. And I told her, these things should not happen again, not only to me but to all your customer.

Hudson's Bay — fraud

Similar to the posting on Sept 4th. I live in Toronto and recieved the same letter with a cheque stating that...

The Bay — cheats!

This is a typical Bay store who trains the staff to lie and trick their customers into signing up for a...

Nanaimo

The Bay — return policy

On april 5th I purchased two pieces of luggage from this store. On april 28th I left for florida with one of...

Kingston

The Bay — price

My fiancee and I were at the scarborough Towne centre purchased a wedding band that had a price tag of $3100...

The Bay — white space launch

Fashion Fiasco The Bay’s White Space Gala held in Vancouver on October 5th was a fashion flop. If the...

Vancouver

Hudson Baybad company credit department

My mother previously paid the outstanding by cheque, however they made a mistake... and never say why and what and how... the credit account shown a insufficient fund for the payment. They admitted is their mistake and told me that has fixed the problem already. My mom is now still recieving letter from them showing an outstanding due to that event and recieving calls from credit department in very rude tone. Why do they always have to start with a "owe them a billion" rude tone, ? is that how they trained? Is so disgusting! And I can never find a right place that can make that complain to.

The Baypoor company

What a cheap company the Bay has become! I'm an insider. I know. I've been working for the Bay for over 4 years now. Things are just getting worse. The current ownership is trying to run the company on the cheap and it's really showing. I was given a threatening letter about possible termination of employment because I'm not opening enough HBC accounts. They want a bunch of new accounts while only giving me one 4 hr. shift a week! They are not scheduling staff properly anymore and it's hurting business. Departments have become disorganized and a mess. The #1 customer complaint is that there is never any staff around to help them and that cash check-outs are always closed. Customers seem to like my salesmanship but the Bay does not appreciate a good employee. I'll be looking for new employment. Also, management at my store is very poor. They avoid customers and their communication with staff is lousy. The only thing they do well is take coffee and smoking breaks every half hour.

• Ts
          T. Silvawalker Jan 12, 2011

Likewise with Zellers. As to the HBC accounts how can they expect you to pimp for them like this?: The accounts are overpriced invitations to financial ruin and I am sure you know this.

The Bayralph lauren sweater

I bought a Ralph Lauren Red Sweater from the Bay at Bloor and Yonge on Dec 17. On March 18 I discovered the seem had come apart I phone the Bay and was put the Ralph Lauren department. I told them I did not have the bill . I got told to bring it in . On March 19 I brought it in and I got told to go to the other side because I did not have a bill. A clerk told me because it was soiled and damage. I could not return it. I decided that I would get rid of it and not shop there again.

The Bayincompetant staff

I was shopping for jeans with my two sons at The Bay Downtown on the second floor. During the entire time I received no help from the sales assistant who sat in the change room while my sons tried on pants. I asked for another size at one time and he told me "If it is not on the floor then we don't have it". The jeans were within ten feet of where he was sitting. All together I bought 6 pairs of jeans for a total of over $300. and received no help from him. It was not as if he was working with other customers. He was sitting studying a sheet of numbers and flipping pages on a clipboard. While I was there another man who came to shop from out of town complained to me "wehn I shop at the Bay I know I pay more but expect service". I directed him to try the Polo Park store. The sale associate was called Brick.

The Bay — stole money

My mom, who hardly speaks english, had money stolen from her by the cashier at the Bay on Queen St. She...

Hudson's Bay Company — delivery problems

Complaint Description: Product: Fridge, Beaumark 38768RBWBS Order#: [protected] Customer Name: Isabella Fung...

Calgary

The Bay Winnipeg Downtownalterations

Please do not trust their suit alterations. I picked mine up and after trying it on in the store found that the jacket wasn't altered. The staff member was nice enough and wanted to accommodate the problem, but I'm leaving the city so I cannot wait days more for them to fix this, despite being charged for it. Perhaps I should have known that there would be mess ups with the condition that they keep the store and their under staffing. Regardless, it has certainly ruined my desire to ever step into one of their stores again.

The Bay — extremely incompetent sales staff

I was so frustrated and annoyed by my recent experience at The Bay, I am tempted to cut up my Bay credit card...

Hamilton

The Bay in Lavaltreated me like a criminal

it all started on valintines day,i bought a 150$ bottle of parfume for my girlfreind but turrns out she gets a reaction with this brand,so when i go to retune it (with no reciept)i was told sorry they can not,i said fine it is my fault that i threw out the recept,well i found out that there policy is without a recept i can get a credit,so icall back and spoke to a rep at the fregrance counter named Dianne,now first of all im talking in english and she refuses to even try to talk back in english(i mean i know im in quebec but why should i try and not her)when i bought the item she was nice but when it came time to retune it,thats a different story,now besides the fact she wont speak to me (or even try)wasnt enough,she claims i need the reciept and pretty much called me a lier,i had to stand there for 30min, listening to her tell me that she all of a sudden forgot the policy and made me to look like the ciminal,i was getting all sorts of looks from others. well istood my ground and after a long argument they gave me credit aon a gift card,(thats all i wanted)but whats in there policy is that they should do just this as long as i have id,now when Dianne was told by her own manager to refund me on a gift card she became even more rude,asked me for id so i gave my drivers licence(name and adress on it)then she actully told me that it was a fake,i mean whatt more can she do to insult me?i want a letter of apoligy from her and the company as i am a loyal client of the hbc(the bay and zellers)this experiance had put a big dent in the way i look at this company,its ok when they take your money but when you ask for it back,they have all sorts of excuses including telling me to my face im a lier,i want this rep of yours (at the cairffor laval store,female fragrance dept)dianne to get retrained in her job and the policys as she was very rude and uninformed on her job

• La
                  LauraLee2211 Aug 20, 2018

I've only worn my spanx twice and notice a small whole in the seam I'm very disappointed as I spent over $120 CDN and pretty much feel like I've thrown my money in the garbage I only bought them cause I heard great reviews and though they were durable I guess I was wrong