The Brick — returns policy
I am so disappointed and upset about my last purchase at the brick. On november 4, I purchased an electric stove in sault ste. Marie, on. (document # 11048famvjp luxtr94zz7, item code - yacr450w). It turned out that I didn't need the stove and that there was nothing wrong with my other stove. I jumped the gun and purchased a stove that I didn't even need. When my husband and I tried to return it the next day, they told us that once we picked up the stove and put it on our truck, there was no return. We just couldn't believe it. We never even plugged it in or used it. We left there in complete shock thinking there was nothing we could do about it. So now, I have a brand new stove that I don't even need.
We have been a loyal customers to the brick and leon's for years. Not once have we ever received this kind of service. Had I known that this was your policy, I never would have purchased it. Is there some way that you can make this right? We would be willing to trade the stove for a new dining table. Now that's something we could use.
If something is not done to make this right again, we will never make another purchase from the brick or leon's again, and we'll tell everyone we know about the service we received and how you treat loyal customers.
Please make it right.
Penny & ron luxton
More The Brick Complaints & Reviews
- The Brick / Brada Machine - broken washer 
- The Brick-Oakdale Sectional Couch - factory defect 
- The Brick Transglobal Service And Lg Products - poor service not honoring warranty 
- The Brick - delivery/product/personnel - one big problem! 
- brick - extended warranty 
- The Brick - customer service/ delivery
- The Brick - won't return mattress even within a week of purchase
- The Brick - queen mattress sets
- The Brick Warehouse - unethical behaviour, lack of respect and bad customer service
- The Brick - whirlpool stove not being repaired