The Brick — ingus dryer
We had bought a brand new dryer from the brick... the motor blew in the first 20 minutes,
Well things happen, but what shouldn't happen is the nightmare that happened over the next full month trying to get a new dryer.
The brick took no responsibility for this and passed the buck from servicemen to whirlpool, we tried to get to replace it then when fed up I asked them to just take it back and I'd go somewhere else. Either request was ignored the so called customer service people on the phone we useles and treated me like I was stupid two told me it takes 3 business days to send an email. The bottom line I bought a product from the brick, they should have changed the dryer out ASAP and delt with it on their end. How they are still in business is a mystery to me.
More The Brick Complaints & Reviews
- The Brick / Brada Machine - broken washer 
- The Brick-Oakdale Sectional Couch - factory defect 
- The Brick Transglobal Service And Lg Products - poor service not honoring warranty 
- The Brick - delivery/product/personnel - one big problem! 
- brick - extended warranty 
- The Brick - customer service/ delivery
- The Brick - won't return mattress even within a week of purchase
- The Brick - queen mattress sets
- The Brick Warehouse - unethical behaviour, lack of respect and bad customer service
- The Brick - whirlpool stove not being repaired