TGI Friday's / bad service bad management

1 1159 bonita wayMorrow, GA, United States
Phone: 4044499012

On Saturday, June 13th, my family of 13 went into Friday's as a celebration for my daughter. We arrived at 10:25 p.m., we waited 35 minutes before we could get into the restaurant. We were called at 11:10 p.m. to be seated. We were seated but seated separately. Four of the guest that were seated separately from us was approached by a hostess immediately. The remainder of us were greeted by a hostess 30 minutes later. She was very friendly or talkative. It seemed as if she didn't want to be there. We waited for an hour and a half before our orders were taken. By that time the other parties of our group that were seated separately from us were eating and just about done. We then still waited for over an hour and never received our food.. By that time we decided to leave. By then only two plates of food had come out and it looked as if it had been sitting forever. It was the worst night ever. My child and the other kids were hungry and even cried and got sick from waiting so long. This isn't the first experience I've had with TGI Friday's in Morrow, Georgia. Management didn't seem as if he knew what to do about the situation and about the hostess or our food coming out. People that came in after us were served their food and were eating. This is a way to loose business. My daughter loves TGI Friday's but we will never step foot in there again because the service is horrible. This is unacceptable and down right disappointing.

Sw