Menu

S
Author of the complaint
6:25 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On 9/4 at 11 pm at 13237 Worth Ave, Woodbridge, VA 22192

I entered the Fridays for the second time in one night picking up Uber Eats orders. This second time i asked a different waitress for the orders bu giving her the names as i did the first time. She said she could not hear me so i repeated the names. She then walked off to the back. I assumed the orders were not ready. She then came back and messed with the orders again not saying anything. As she approached the front counter i asked if the orders were ready and she stated that she cld not hear me. I walked closer to the table and repeated the names. She just slid two bags to me that had different names. She told me that i needed to get the right bags and angrily started to walk away. I told her that i did not work here and ill just look for my bags. She rushed over(knocking over a soda) and tried to grabbed the bags out of my hands scratching my wrist. Then accused me of knocking over the food so i could not take anything. I told her she was being extremely rude and i was going to take the bags i came for. She followed on my heels out into the parking lot and asked if the car i was getting into was my car. Then proceeded to tell me she gas my car info and i was not allowed back. I asked to speak to her manager because i felt her snatching the bags from me and scratching me us a form of assault. Two other coworkers were witness to the situation. The waitress kept yelling in front if me, other employees and customers that she was pulling the video because i was lying about what she did. I do plan on taking further action due to the complete unprofessional, rude and downright nasty demeanor the waitress had throughout our encounter. Her attitude was visible when i walked in the door and not ever meeting her before she had a very apparent problem.
She had dread locs or breads up in a bun.
The manager was bald and Only showed up as i was driving away. No one wanted to assist help me locate the manager and i did not want to continue to be verbally abused also in fear of her assaulting me again.

More TGI Fridays complaints & reviews

TGI Fridays - unacceptable customer service
TGI Fridays - stealing money from costumers!
TGI Fridays - bad service
TGI Fridays - prostitute
2 comments
J
Jan 20, 2022 5:15 pm

Grease food My cheese burger was greasy. I ate about Half. Complained. Said I wasn't going to pay. They said of I didn't pay they would call the police. I left with out paying. They followed me put to my car wrote downy license plate number. I then give him my full name is and phone number I didn't pay

T
Aug 27, 2021 11:35 pm

I visited TGIF in Newport News, Virginia on August 27, 2021 for dinner, the food was great! Our waiter was Timothy and if he had not told us that it was his 3rd day on the job I wouldn't have known it. He was very professional, he made sure that we were taken care of and I would just like to say a job well done and I am clearly a satisfied customer.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

187 complaints