Texas Road House / stole credit card number

1 TX, United States Review updated:

I brought my family to texas road house and used my credit card and it was the only thing i used my credit card on in 3 weeks and after going there about maybe 1 or 2 days after my card started getting charges.I just wanted to warn you to be careful sadly i hadn't found this site at the time but just wanted to warn its the one in the new area in Rosenberg, texas but it could also be any place that serves food. ^_^ just be careful.

Sa

Comments

• Re
      17th of Sep, 2015

on the 15th of Sept I visited the roadhousein Idaho Falls Idaho when the bar tender who I found out was Sahra Smith>she was rude and was soliciting men at the bar.I left immediately if this is the kind of people you hire I will not be back

22nd of Jan, 2017

This same exact thing just happened to my husband and I last night. After being the victims of identity theft in the past, we use cash, 90% of the time. Last night for dinner, we had less cash than we thought and used our Chase debit card. The ONLY place we have used it in over a week. And our first time at Texas Roadhouse. The waitress took our card, and came back with it and our receipt. Fast forward to this morning when I got an alert that my card was suspended. Called the bank and was told that a $500 withdrawal at a non Chase ATM was flagged, along with several online purchases. The ATM charge was from an ATM about 15 miles from where the restaurant was. Now we live over an hour away from this place, so the only thing that was in common with the theft location, was the restaurant. Thank goodness we have excellent account monitoring that denied all charges, but still. If you go to a restaurant where the waitress has to walk off with your card, don't make our mistake. Take cash!

22nd of Jan, 2017

Btw, Texas Roadhouse in Garland, Tx.