ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:3:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sat:11:00 am - 11:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Texas Roadhouseunprofessional

had to switch our waitress because she had an addtitude when I didn't understand why I can order a kids meal and couldn't get the soda that came with it. she was being aggressive and ride saying (well I don't have to order it if you don't don't want it) and she rolled her eyes when I ask for the manager.made things worst when the manager came because I was explaining and telling him how she made me felt saying that she was f**king rude. then said( don't cuss at me) I said I wasn't cussing at you he said yes you are.wow now he is arguing with me! I told deni it was towards her that was the one being rude to me. he defended her by saying to me that she has been here for 9 years, wow really is this guy defending her.so yes he ask me what can he do for me .that is when I asked him to change waitresses.so we got another waitress her name was crystal.she was awesome.i then didn't feel like nothing was right the way he was speaking to me like I was a child.i then ask our waitress to give me the coorparation number.she said yes she will be right back.deni came back and said he is the owner of this place and gave me his business card.i told him I don't believe you that you are.because the way he handle things was dead wrong.then he told us that he put a lot of money into this place and invested...what kind of manager tells their customer of how much money you are making!pretty much his telling me he have power and im wasting time filing a complaint! srew you deni ! that texas roadhouse needs new bosses so un professional!

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Texas Roadhouse — unprofessional management

Someone from the corporate office needs to check out the unethical practices of the management team at I-240...

ADVERTISIMENT