Texas Roadhousethey were rude and unamerican!

M Review updated:

We went to Texas Roadhouse to celebrate our son leaving for the Army. We asked the waitress if they would do a shout out for him leaving to defend our country!!! The waitress came back to the table and said management would only let her give him a bowl of ice cream but they would not do a shout out for him risking his life for our country!!! That's was very dis-respective and completely UNAMERICAN to not show him respect but they can do shutouts for someone birthday!!!

I am very shocked and hurt that they didn't respect him!!!

• Bo
    Board mod Aug 29, 2012

Actually Becca we checked this situation out, unfortunately on our site we have many problems where when you click on a username sometimes the username and the replies they make don't show up. In other words if you click on the review it just shows this as one review. If you click on one of the replies it just shows some of the replies made by the person. We are working on fixing this. We have confirmed that all the comments as well as the review are from the same ISP provider.

• Be
    Becca R Aug 26, 2012

Guys- don't respond to this pathetic troll. IF you click their profile you will see the commenter is NOT the one who wrote the letter. They made an account that looks remarkable similar just to be a [censored] and try to get a rise out of people.

Ignore the troll.

M McKay Aug 26, 2012

Whatever you are all unamerican. Like I said I apologized to my son and he accepted. Don't you ever say things you regret, especially when you have been drinking(not enough to make me drunk but still) I guess you are anti American. My son risks my life for you and you show disrespect with stupid comments like this.

• Li
    LilBitTruthTeller Jul 12, 2019

@M McKay Who [censored]ing cares, you are a dumb [censored]. You should never tell your kids that you wish they would die. You have severe mental health issues and I suggest you go admit yourself now. I hope your son stays alive and never comes back to you ever. I don't give a [censored] how drunk you are, you are a attention speaking who're whom needs to be put back into her place

To the OP,

You should be ashamed of yourself for mocking those who actually do have children and other family members serving in the military.

Scott Gaulke Aug 26, 2012

I don't know why my post did not go through. But this is obviously a troll complaint by some teenager wanting attention. M McKay does not have a son who is going out to battle. She only posted that comment about telling her son she wished he were killed in battle for attention. Very disgusting and insulting to parents who actually do have children defending our country. Don't fall for this this is all a troll complaint from an unruly child.

Scott Gaulke Aug 26, 2012

Guys don't fall for this, this incident never happened and M McKay is just a little 15 year old kid messing with us. She does not have a son joining the military. She is the one who is disrespecting the people who serve in the military with her troll posts. M McKay, you should be ashamed of yourself there are people out there who really have family in the armed forces and you are treating this as a joke. I understand trolling for attention but this is plain sick. You are the one who is "umAmerican". Show some respect to those who are actually defending our country instead of mocking them. You disgust me.

Chelsea L horn Aug 26, 2012

Jack most likely she said those things to her son because she has a medical disorder. Either that or she has anger issues. I could not imagine someone in their right mind saying such a thing to their worst enemy much less their own child.

.jack1974556 Aug 26, 2012

Don't you think you were even worst to your son. What you said to your son is ten times as worse as what they did to your son, or what you claim they did to your son. Saying "I am sorry is not going to take the hateful words back. How could you tell your son that you wished he were killed in battle, how could you tell this to anyone.

Chelsea L horn Aug 26, 2012

"Guys looks like we have a real "winner" here."

Don't you mean whiner?

• Ba
    BakeryGaI Aug 26, 2012

Yeah right, you told your son that you a fool, and they say I crazy.

• We
    We are divorced now Aug 26, 2012

"When my son refused to support me with my complaint and said it was not big deal at that time I was so angry that I told him I hope he is killed "

Guys looks like we have a real "winner" here.

M McKay Aug 26, 2012

Like I said I later apologized to my son for making that comment. Don't you think I already feel bad. I am crying because I made that comment to my son. When my son refused to support me with my complaint and said it was not big deal at that time I was so angry that I told him I hope he is killed in battle. I apologized for it.

M McKay Aug 26, 2012

They did, and when I complained about it my son said to let it be. At this time I got so angry at him(I later apologized) that I told him that I hope he is killed in battle. They totally disrespected my son and I don't care about this whole political statement ###, they were disrespecting my so which made me angry.

• The Lidman Foundation Aug 26, 2012