Having problems with Trendy16?

Trendy16 Customer Service Contacts

Shop № 1, Bansal Tower, IInd Floor Ashok Vihar, Phase-II Near Wazirpur Industrial Area
New Delhi
India - 110052

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Trendy16 Customer Service. Initial Trendy16 complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Trendy16 above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Trendy16. Discuss the issues you have had with Trendy16 and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Trendy16 Complaints & Reviews

Aug 30, 2020

Trendy16 — Refund not received

You guys dont deserve any more of my time, here is what I have to say, give me back my money you thiefs!! 2...

Trendy16.com / Trendy CollectionsOutfits and refund

I order my outfits from them about 2 month ago. finally received but all with wrong sizes and 1 of the outfit they out of it and now the have to refund it so every time they said end of the day or tomorrow but it didn't happened yet. So just be aware of them they are not trustworthy it's better to shop somewhere else.

Trendy16.com / Trendy Collectionsindian clothing

I placed an order about 2 years ago and expected my order in about 3 weeks. After 2 months I had never heard from them so I contacted them and they said they would expedite and send the items in a couple of days. I told them that the function for what the items were required had just passed and I did not need them now. So Abhishek said he would cancel and credit me the money (close to a $1000). I have followed up with them several times via email and they are just ignored. Here we are 2 years later. I followed up with them about 3 weeks ago and the promised to look into the issue but still no response

Trendy16.com / Trendy Collectionsfraud, scam

Oh GOD, why abhishek is still alive.
      he is the biggest dog in universe.
      he is a fakir and fraud.
      consumers please protect your self and your money.

the company and abhishek & vaibhav both are liars and big big cheaters.

I am their old consumer and they both forced me to write down the real thing.
      abhishek always took money and never respect females, he always abused me and he never replied to my any emails, he took my $999USD and never delivered the item.
      please people stay away from this trendy16.com, your data and all information are not secured too.

Trendy16.com / Trendy Collectionswebsite is piece of dog [censor]

Website is a big big big scam of all time.
        Abhishek is the biggest liar.. fraud.
        People.. be aware of it.
        Trendy16 dot com and trendycollecion dot in.
        I am his customer. he is I dnt know what kind of guy. If he us not good with his emoloyees then how could he can be loyal and trustworthy to his customers. He only knew how to take money. Kindly check the reviews and then only. tke ur decsn.

Trendy16the owner

The owner is fraud. I am the employee of trendy, worked for 3 years. The owner named abhishek, vaibah are real fraud, they take money from customers and then they never deliver the product. Before buying anything, please check the review. Even they have not paid my salary of months and then the pig guy named abhishek forced me to resign.

Please innocent people, this is fake and not fraud

If someone wants to talk to me directly, can call me at +1 [protected]

• Updated by tanveer.malik · Mar 28, 2018

it has been resolved and I am removing it back

• Updated by tanveer.malik · Mar 28, 2018

i tried to remove the complaint but there is no option for this. Abhishek, I am writting here...that it has been sorted out. Now you keep your words and I have already did that what you have asked for...

Trendy16shipping and refund

You would rather go spend $200 extra and buy your attire from a store than Trendy 16. As a regular online shopper, I have found Trendy 16 to be one of the worst online, both in policies and customer service .
            I recently ordered a couple of indian suits from Trendy 16. The delivery time was in April. I received my products almost end of May and am yet to receive on one more order from them that was also supposed to be shipped in April . The products that I had received is stitched badly and it has reached me so late that the events, which I was supposed to wear them at, have passed . I am asking them for a full refund for the problems that they have created and they are creating issues for me . Abhishek Talwar is one of the rudest and worst customer service rep ever ! But yet I am fighting with them because I will get my refund even if I have to put up a fight !
            Shady delivery, bad policies and even worst customer service . Scammers they are !

Trendy16Stay away and save your money!

Better do not order anything from this website, these people are true scammers. I paid for my items and never received anything. My order was placed back in July and it is now October and still no sign of my order. I sent them tons of emails but Trendy16 replied only once with an automated message that had no sense.
              I asked for a refund, asked them to cancel my order and received no response. I doubt that I'll ever get my items. Stay away and save your money!

Trendy16Scam! Never issues refund or ships an item

1. I ordered an a shalwar kameez from Trendy16 and waited for about 2-3 weeks to get the shipping information. When I didn't receive anything, I reached out to the customer service. I was to check back in 2-3 days. When I followed back, they used their redundant sales pitch "I will see what I can do to help you at the earliest possible time". Did nothing. I was told after 6 months that the item is no longer available, after several of them told me that "they are putting this order on urgent mode" to have shipped to me faster. So I asked for a refund after I was told the item is no longer available. I was told I cannot be given a Refund because it has been too long since my order. I was given store credit instead. That was in March. Now it's almost November and the item ordered is still "Processing"

2. Thinking that may be one item was somehow misplaced, I ordered another shalwar kameez. This item was shipped. To Calgary in Canada. I live in New York City. I spoke to several people via online chat and heard the same sales pitch- "we will do what we can to help as soon as possible" or "check back in 48 hours".

I have included photos to prove my point. I have also filed complaints to econsumer.gov and I would ask anyone who has been wronged to file a complain against this sorry excuse for a business.

Trendy16 and Trendy Collection — Unethical behaviour

Hi, I have been working as a freelancer for the past 2 years in trendy . A stupid Guy name (Abhishek...

New Delhi

Trendy16 — Shop elsewhere!

This company is 100% fake! They never delivered my dress and when I asked for a refund they were very nasty...