Having problems with Dallas BBQ?

Dallas BBQ Customer Service Contacts

+1 718 643 5700 (Brooklyn, NY)
+1 718 220 2822 (Bronx, NY)
+1 212 462 0001 (Chelsea, NY)
+1 718 320 8800 (Co-op City, NY)
+1 212 777 5574 (East Village, NY)
+1 718 215 7300 (Jamaica, NY)
+1 212 772 9393 (Upper East Side, NY)
+1 212 568 3700 (Washington Heights, NY)
+1 718 942 3000 (Nostrand Ave., NY)
+1 718 592 9000 (Rego Park, NY)
241 West 42nd Street
New York, New York
Times Square, NY
241 West 42nd Street

Brooklyn, NY
180 Livingston Street, (Downtown Brooklyn)

Bronx, NY

1265 Third Avenue

Washington Heights, NY
3956 Broadway

Nostrand Ave., NY
2146 Nostrand Ave., (Flatbush and Nostrand)

Rego Park, NY
61-35 Junction Blvd, Rego Park, NY 11374

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Dallas BBQ Customer Service. Initial Dallas BBQ complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Dallas BBQ above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Dallas BBQ. Discuss the issues you have had with Dallas BBQ and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Dallas BBQ Complaints & Reviews

Dallas BBQCleanliness during pandemic

I recently visited the Dallas BBQ restaurant in Co-Op City Bronx. I was concerned when I noticed that someone in the group at the table next to me had vomited. Accidents happen. The problem was how the workers "cleaned" the mess. Paper towels and swept it up. No actual disinfectant or chemicals used. It wasnt even fully swept up but they wiped down the table and prepped it to have the next guest seated.

Cleanliness during pandemic

Dallas BBQServer and Manager

The server was 100% unprofessional. Took 15 mins to take our order. We waited 30 mins for appetizers for that to come out with the food at the same time. On top of that the food wasn't our order. The manager was rude. Made it seem like we were wrong cause his server didn't have the proper skills for the job.
    In addition we had to wait another 10 mins for the food to come out basically freezing cold. Then he sat there and got an attitude because I said I'm leaving because the service was unprofessional. They also gave me a fake manager name cause I said I was going to report this to corporate which I am. This restaurant was the one on Fordham Rd

Dallas BBQBaby ribs

First the order was way to messy. They took so long to delivered the order (almost 2hrs). The baby rips that I ordered had a shrimp inside with rice stick on it ( like from a left over order) so disgusting and with this Covid 19 going around even dangerous. The fries looked like old. I paid 54.18 on Uber eats for this order and I demand a refund (minimum). Please. This is so bad.

Dallas BBQBin # 610502

Order # 383822

Order Place on 01/17/2021 at 1:55 pm - Food delivery arrived at 5:10 pm after various communication with the center and the location of Fordham RD., whereas per my communication with Supervisor Daisy (Fordham Rd. location) She got an attitude, unprofessional and ending hanging the phone at me. With no resolution. She have stated that she never received any order, but she never call the center to verified. It appears that the order was place to East Village location instead to the Fordham Rd location. There is more...

Dec 11, 2020

Dallas BBQ — Indoor service

My cousin and I came here to eat, we ordered food and one alcoholic beverage for her. She is 24 years old I...

Nov 21, 2020

Dallas BBQ — Rude greeting

The greeter at Dallas BBQ was extremely rude. Although my partner and I tried to follow rules and...

Nov 13, 2020

Dallas BBQ — Customer service

This will not be a long review. The customer service is terrible!!! Even the management is terrible!! I...

Dallas BBQCleaners

I felt sick to my stomach couldn't even finish my food or drink, I just left everything and went home I was so upset, and to think I been going there often by myself, when I notice The waiter sweeping the floor than throwing the trash on top of the bucket with dishes in it and with people walking on the ground and the virus that's going around it was not sanitize to do!

Cleaners
          Cleaners

Dallas BBQRewards program

Hello,

I purchased today a take out order from Dallas BBQ in Rego Park, NY. I forgot to give my rewards account at check out and I wanted to put the code in the application now for the rewards program. But unfortunately, when I gave the receipt to the lady to show it was my order, I didn't get the receipt with the code on the bottom. Please help.

Dallas BBQChicken soup and steak

I placed an order today and poached it up. Two of my items were so horrible I had to throw them away. I think they have changed management and more than likely cooks at the upper east side location 3rd ave in nyc. I ordered a bowl of chicken soup and it was so salty and the chicken pieces inside were raw. Aside from that the soup was like an orange color as soon as I saw it I new something was wrong. Next was my steak; this was so chewy and had no flavor that I had to throw it out as well. I hope someone can get back to me to resolve this

Chicken soup and steak

Dallas BBQI received the wrong food, and told them I was allergic

Staff was very rude and unprofessional I ordered a meal combo with stake ribs and chicken I was given steak chicken and shrimp i'm allergic to shrimp manager refused to replace my order un less I traveled halfway back across town to returned the 1st order without offering anything complimentary not to mention I am also law enforcement and was not offered any discount managers name is victor castillo

I received the wrong food, and told them I was allergic

Aug 23, 2020

Dallas BBQ — Wrong order

8/23/2020 ORDER # 839800 SREVER JOYCE 1:13pm I visited this bbq's this afternoon and purchased two...

Jul 22, 2020

Dallas BBQ — Customer service

My friend and I went into BBQ ( Chelsea on 8th ave and 23rd st) for a take out order. My friend and i wa...

Jul 10, 2020

Dallas BBQ — Bad service & food

On 6/29/2020 my husband and I met up for lunch at dallas bbq location east village, 132 second ave, we sat...

Jun 13, 2020

Dallas BBQ — Food

Hi, I picked up an $58 dollar order, the chicken wasn't done and the cole slaw was spoiled. I spoke...

Jun 13, 2020

Dallas BBQ — Bag used for food

I visited their Washington Heights, NY location today and picked up an order totaling $103.36. I came all the...

Dallas BBQChicken wings, drink, and cornbread

My order was a complete disaster. First the sticky wings I ordered did not have the honey on the side. The chicken wings were naked with no breading so they were not even close to being crispy let alone edible. The corn bread that I paid for was as thin as a cookie. The drink I ordered was watered down because they put it on top of the chicken wings in the bag. They were completely backed up and extremely rude. The phone was busy so I couldn't call to get my refund, I have sent multiple notes online but no response. I would like a refund for my order #624099

May 12, 2020

Dallas BBQ — Unauthorized gratuity

on May 05, 2020 at 2:20pm I was at the 241 W. 42nd Street Dallas BBQ - Times Square I ordered: 1 Full Henny...

May 10, 2020

Dallas BBQ — Delivery items missing

I am a regular customer both in the restaurant and delivery. They just made a delivery to me in which they...

Apr 19, 2020

Dallas BBQ — order was incomplete and missing food

I order on 4/18/20 the food I order was incomplete and missing food. I order 20 sticky wings that came with...