Telus / Connect 75 Unlimited / deceptive advertising
Telus offered the Connect 75 Unlimited wireless data plan. Data bandwidth per month was clearly defined as "Unlimited". So we subscribed to this service and paid full-price for the hardware (not under contract).
Well, apparently Telus thinks that "Unlimited" means just 5GB per month. I have been informed in a telephone conversation that my service is being terminated. The Telus representative clearly admitted that the real reason was that we were using more than 5GB per month.
We paid extra each month to have what was presented as Unlimited service.
The Telus representative also admitted several other aspects (Telus's lies) to this campaign of service termination that will get Telus is deep doo-doo when this reaches court.
More Telus / Connect 75 Unlimited Complaints & Reviews
- Telus Mobility - very, very unhappy customer! 
- Telus/Easy PC plan - false advertising and overcharging 
- Telus Mobility - deceptive cancellation charges 
- Telus Mobility - do not consider telus mobility! 
- Telus - misleading advertising 
- Telus Communications - final billing
- Telus Communications - general 
- Telus Communications - mobility
- Telus Communications - bills that were cleared up years ago and you are recharging 3 times
- Telus Communications - telus mobility account