Telkom SA SOC — Telkom line not working. No internet
I logged a fault on Monday, 1 May 2017, reference number 453CNK020517. My number is [protected]. First I had no internet, and then all of a sudden I had no Telkom line. It's very frustrating. I have been phoning every day to have an update, but the same lame excuse is given - They're working on it. Really???!!! 5 days? How long does it take to work on a line. I have a contract with Mweb, and I really don't have any problems with them. But I really hope that they will find an alternative partner; Telkom is going to cost them clients!!!
I need internet for my profession, and my children are UNISA students needing internet. Above all, I am paying my Telkom account EVERY MONTH. I really expect better than this.
Please can I get some feedback asap? I'm not even sure if this email will reach the right people.
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom SA SOC - connection 3g flla wifi phone 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018