Telkom / illegal contract on my name

1 Johannesburg, South Africa

I am currently working on a 2 year contract in Australia. I have been here for 5 months now. 1st Oct 2016 I saw a value of R5903.64 go off on my ABSA account with a telkommobi reference.
1st Nov I saw another value go of on my account to the value of R4988 with another telkommobi reference. This now adds up to R10891.64. I did not open a contract with Telkom. I contacted Telkom many times in this regard and they told me an investigation is taking place. Yesterday I phoned them and the lady that I spoke to said that NO investigation would take place unless I send them proof of residence and a affidavit from a South African police station stating that I do not have a contract with them and that I am incorrectly billed. That's my biggest problem, as I am unable to get back to South Africa to get a affidavit . Flying back to South Africa and then back again to Australia will cost a combined amount of R35000. I need to highlight that they refuse to help me further with the investigation without these documentation. I also found out from the lady that someone purchased two cellphones on my account, an Apple Iphone S6 and a Huawei. I have never owned an Iphone or a Huawei in my life. These 2 phones are being used illegally on my name and is incurring costs of up till now R+-6000 a month. Telkom Refuses to help me any further, and I do not know what to do next.

I want to see the contract that was signed for these cellphones which I never signed and purchased cancelled and refunded. Telkom refuses to give me any information on this. Did Telkom go through this rigorous scrutiny of this fraudulent person when they opened this illegal contract as I am being now? I want to see all the documentation that is part of this illegal contract on my name.

I have been reversing the debit orders from my ABSA account and I tried to block the debit orders. My biggest concern now is that there is R11000 showing as outstanding on my Telkom account and I am really concerned as to what the next debit order will be. I also do not want to risk being blacklisted out of this.

Ma