Teleflora.com / Failure to Deliver

Oklahoma City, OK, United States
Phone: 405-317-7098
I guess I should have looked at this website before attempting to order flowers from Teleflora. I thought they were reputable, but I've discovered they lie, cheat and try to steal the Christmas spirit from their customers.

I ordered flowers on Mon at about 10am. I paid by paypal. Ordering was smooth and easy. The flowers were to be delivered on Tuesday afternoon, in Tucumcari, New Mexico. I called my friends in Tuc to find out if they had received the delivery, only to be told "No".

I called Teleflora and was put on hold for about 10 mins. When somebody finally came back to the phone, they informed me they had been trying until 5pm (on Tuesday) to find a teleflora florist in Tuc to make the delivery. I asked them why they hadn't called me on Monday to let me know there was a problem, so I could make an alternate plan. They couldn't answer the question. I told them they needed to refund the money back through paypal. It was insinuated I would not receive a refund. That's about the time I completely lost patience and demanded a supervisor. When the supervisor FINALLY got to the phone, I had to run through the whole story again and was advised they would issue a refund, but it would take 2-3 days. I told them the money needed to be refunded immediately, after all they received the money immediately.

I tried to send a complaint through their website, but, oddly enough, it automatically deletes my entries, so that didn't happen.

This morning, first thing, I called a florist in Tucumcari that I found the number for last night, after my harrowing incident with Teleflora. Imagine my shock, frustration and outright anger to find out the florist I called, IN TUC, is a teleflora florist!!! I am outraged. I'm a stroke survivor and I am trying to eliminate stress by ordering flowers and avoiding crowds, only to have Teleflora heap all of the stress on me at the last minute during the holidays.

I did order flowers from the florist, but had a special bouquet made up, at an extra expense to me, and would not use Teleflora bouquets. I will never use Teleflora again!!!
Da