Telebrands Dr / Get A Grip / Using product could cause injury
The purpose of buying these "Get A Grip" handles was to insure my elderly mother's SAFETY for getting in and out of the bathtub. However, one of the handles kept falling off the tile wall every couple of days and the other handle stuck to the wall just a little longer (about a week). This happened before they were ever used.
If a handle fails while being used, it could actually be more dangerous than not having any handle at all!
In addition, I paid extra to insure "faster" shipping, but Telebrands just mailed them out using ordinary mai and it was NOT very fast, the second handle took 18 days to arrive (both were ordered at the same time.)
People should be warned that using these handles could result in a fall and serious injury! In addition there doesn't seem to be any money-back guarantee.
More Telebrands Dr / Get A Grip Complaints & Reviews
- Telebrands/pasta Boat - Cost Inflation 
- Telebrands - Scam charges 
- Aluma Wallet - Scam 
- Telebrands Robostir - Order pricing scam 
- Telebrands Perfect Button - Internet Scam Ordering Process 
- Telebrands - incomplete order only 1 of set of 2
- Telebrands - about I was charged was not the agreed amount.
- Telebrands - the amazing expanding hose brass bullet
- Telebrands - ped egg power
- Telebrands - spin mop