Telebrands CorpWindsheild Wonder

I ordered a windsheild wonder from this company. After many weeks I finally received glass wizard, which is not at all what I ordered. They took the money from my account and put a note in the box saying they did not have it so they sent me an upgraded version of windsheild wonder. They never ever sent me windsheild wonder at all in any form. I sent back for a refund which I have not received as yet. I think this company is nothing but a scam and it is wrong to allow them to continue in business. I also contacted a robert Barnett in New Jersey but only got voicemail and of course no call back. his number is [protected].
Maureen Fusco

• Dr
    Dr. Paiva Jan 05, 2010

Unbelievable folks, I had the same ordeal happen to me.

I ordered the Windshield Wonder and about a week later, to my surprise I received the Glass Wizard instead. I was obviously angry that they shipped a product I didnt purchase, then go on to explain that this was some sort of an upgrade. I wasn't buying that line, this was clearly a marketing scam. I don't know how Telebrand gets away with this type of business behavior but its disgraceful and dishonest. I hope that there are legal precedences which make this illegal, perhaps false advertisement or something more to protect the consumers from this sort of deceptive marketing.

Does anyone have any other experiences with Telebrand?

Nelson
    Boston, MA

marie elisabeth Oct 07, 2009

I am FUMING.

I had the same experience as Maureen Fusco.

I ordered the Windshield Wonder and received the Glass Wizard.

I wrote to them and told them if I had wanted the Glass Wizard I would have ordered it.

NOW I am holding over 1/2 HOUR TRYING to speak to someone at Telebrands.

Needless to say I will NEVER order from them again !!!

• St
    Steve Defelice Aug 13, 2009

I placed an order of the windsheild wonder my cost was to be $ 43.95 for the upgraded version they charged my credit card $ 89.95, and sent me 4 regular sets, so I called them, they told me they would refund my card and send me 2 upgade sets for $23.95 they sent me the order charged my card $23.95 and never refunded my card the $89.95.When the order for $23.95 came I refused it, the post office sent it back. I am now stuck with 4 sets and no money has been refunded.This company is a ripoff.
    My name is Steve from Debary FL

• Bo
    bodene Aug 03, 2009

I also ordered a winsheild wonder and was charged over 40 dollars for what was suppose to be a buy one at ten dollars and get the second one free deal. I have contacted my credit card company and they are investigating the matter... I sent the shipment back un opened several weeks ago and have not received a refund...

Anonymous