TATA TeleServices / Fixed landline not working for past 5 days

1 Hyderabad, India

On 11th November, my Tata fixed landline phone went dead and I lodged a complaint with the customer care. On that evening, I got a call saying that there was a problem at the exchange's end and that the problem has been resolved. But, on 13th morning, the problem recurred...no incoming or outgoing call was possible. I lodged a complaint again with the 1-800 customer care number at 11:15 am and my complaint reference no. is [protected]. and I was told that the problem will be resolved within 24 hours. But even after 2 days when nothing happened, I called again and this time I was told that the system generated maximum SLA is till 18th November. It is shocking to know that in this day and age, there can be an SLA of 5 days for fixing a landline issue and that too in a metropolitan city like Hyderabad... Then, what would be the condition of our remote villages? Since then, I have got 4 calls from their Pune services confirmation team and every time I am assured that the matter will be taken care of. It is now even beyond the 5 days' SLA, and neither have I got a single call from their Hyderabad office nor has any service engineer visited our place.

Sh