Tata Indicom Usb Surf The Net & Walky Talky Phones / Deviously deceitful and uncaring organization

1 United States

The day I arrived from the US with my laptop, I booked 2 walky talky phones from Kurla west as it was buy one get one free offer. I also purchase an Internet USB. None of these were delivered until after a month. Their so called Engineer they sent to set up the internet was nothing but a quack. After every complaint they sent the same person. Internet was pathetic and did not could not even log in. Upon request for disconnection, they did admit that conectivity in Kurla is bad. Why wasn't this relayed at the time of booking the equipment. The bills on the walky talky was exhorbitant. I had one phone disconnected in November 2007 and the following month called them to disconnect the other phone. No one showed up for months but was told we had a bill of Rs.12 outstanding. They were notified to show up, pick the phone and collect the money. April 2008, a notice from a lawyer was sent by Tataindicom. I wrote them a stinker to which they collected the phone and the money but had no decency to write and apologise or thank for the payment. The organization is crap and so are their incompetent staff who can barely speak any English. The organization should shut themselves down due to SHAME for not knowing how to treat customers.

Os