Tata Indicom Photon Plus / Tata indicom fooling customers

1 India Review updated:

Hi,

My name is sagar ramgade, i ve taken tata indicom photon plus after 1 month they installed it at my palce. I have taken a plan of Hsia get started 400 plan monthly rental of Rs 400 and a night unlimited pack rental Rs 199. In Get started plan i am allowed to use 150 Mb and night unlimited in which i can use upto 10 GB. But in a month they deactivate my line 2-3 times stating that i ve crossed my credit limit of Rs1000. I didn't understand if they are providing add on pack of 10 Gb, they should ve proper tracking system for customers data usage during a day and a night. What tata indicom follow, they calculate your daily data usage and charge you Rs 2 /Mb and deactivate the line stating that credit limit exceeded. I don't understand why they provide add on pack of Rs200 of upto 10 GB data usage, if they don't allow a customer to use more than Rs 1000 unbilled amount that means not more than 500 Mb. In my the billing cycle is 19 of every month, and my line has been deactivated. So i ve to wait till 19th august in order to prove them it was used during night else they are asking rs 20000 in order to use 10 GB during night. I ve to pay monthly rental without using it. These hidden policies are never exposed by marketting executives while they are selling these products. I strongly wanted to expose this hidden policies of tata indicom. Please i want to take a legal against them i need help of consumer court in order to execute this actions so any customer will not suffer like me.
My account no : [protected]
Tata indicom no : [protected]
My mobile no : [protected]

Comments

• Mo
      26th of Nov, 2009

I agree. I am also facing same problem. They disconnect your connection without intimation and you have to wait till 19th of month. Tata indicom is cheating customers.

• Ha
      6th of Feb, 2010

orey waste neeku use cheyyadam chetha kadhu emo anukovali
    mundu ne product and ne plan gurinchi mundu chaduvukoni use chesukovalira bawerse
    k good luck
    betterluck next time

• Ke
      4th of Apr, 2010

Completely agreed with Sagar Ramgade... I've also faced same problem...
    let join and take necessary action... email kellyg20004@gmail.com

12th of Dec, 2010

Tata and Relaince are frauds, i bought Tata Photon Plus and the salesman at the Surat Bhatar Road shop assured me that i will get 3.1 mbps if not then they will replace the device and give new one. It only gives 1 mbps and is [censor] costly the device itself costs 2.5k non refundable, now i want to break this piece of [censor] device but what a waste of 2.5k it would be. The customer service guy visited our office after complaint, he was so thankful that we did not bust his balls, he says that normally wherever he goes people yell and also beat him up. He was thankful that we spoke to him civilly. Basically he is hired to go to angry customers (all photon customers) and listen to them vent their anger. Then his job is to call his superior and put the angry customer on to phone to the superior who is tucked away in safety. The superior told us, like a [censor]ing doucebag lawyer, quite simple that they have advertised the service as "UPTO" 3.1 mbps, and that it doesn't mean we will always get 3.1 mbps. That mothe[censor]er, the tone in which he said this made me want to rip his throat out. But that's why they send poor thin people to listen to angry customers while they sit comfortable in their cabins. [censor]ing [censor] all Tata, Ratan Tata, Reliance, Ambani, they become billionaires by cheating people like this, this one example shows how they must be cheating and circumventing logical and ethical rules. The phone leaks by Radia just go to show how these [censor]ers bribe their way to higher profits at the cost of everyday Indians. They maintain such an air of dignity and build sky high mansions, in reality they are just a bunch of well dressed thugs who have no qualms about cheating people off their hard earned money. I hate Tata and i wish i had forgiven the bad service of BSNL when i went first to BSNL office to buy a USB internet device. Those idiots told us to come after lunch break and so we said [censor] this government [censor], let's go buy Tata, even if more expensive at least we will be assured of good service and good internet speed. Look at teh service and look at the speed of the mother[censor]ing tata [censor]. [censor]ing choots they are i don't have enough bad words to curse those [censor]s. Mother[censor]ing Rata Tata [censor] bhosdike, teri ma ki chut, bhenchod why do you cheat customers like this mother[censor]er, you should say it before we purchase that we will get 1mbps and not 3.1 mbps tmkc maadarchod bhosdike, you will die a bad death motehr[censor]er, clean up your acts you cheaters or the public will one day riot into your offices and lynch you.

Karan Bhatia
    9820755747 / 0261 6555595 / karanjbhatia@gmail.com
    I dare you [censor]ing customer service person of Tata, call me [censor], i will give you an earful, take my device back, give me back my 2.5k, money doesnt grow on trees you [censor], you cannot cheat people like this, chutiyas

these [censor] have 420 written in their toll free number itself, look how they mock 1800 420 8282

14th of Dec, 2010

Finally they read the complaint here and called back and said that i can come and collect the Rs 100 they charged me for the "free" bag. But what about the Rs. 2500 that i have been charged for a device that gives no more than 1 mbps when they are advertising a speed of 3.1 mbps. According to their lawyer-like-fine-print stance they advertised it as "upto" 3.1 mbps, saying that it will not always give 3.1 mbps, but it should at least touch 3-3.1 mbps sometime right? It never goes beyond 1-1.4 mbps, so what'ts the meaning of writing upto 3.1 mbps. As if this cheating was not enough. Now they are repeatedly calling and trying to convince me that they assure speeds of only 256 kbps and that i should be thankful that i get 1mbps. Despite me telling the caller sternly 10 time he continued to repeat the line like a broken recorder "1 mbps is enough", not listening to what i was saying at all, what a bunch of machine fed [censor]s. First they sell us short then they tell us that we have not got less, that we should in fact be thankful that we are getting more than 256 kbps. Wow. Haramiyon ka jawab nahi.

21st of Dec, 2010

Without solving anything these [censor]s sent the below email, all they did was get some stupid exec to call and and get me to do some time timepass setting changes on the computer which resulted in no difference in the slow speed whatsoever, their device is not capable of giving speeds above 1.4 mbps yet they advertise 3.1 mbps, the truth is that they have oversubscrubed customers and it is not possible to give everyone 3.1 mbps, so it is like fitting 200 people in a train coach meant for 100 people, bloody [censor]s, i hate my country because nothing gets done to such cheat companies, i emailed the DoT guy and he simply pointed me to go to the DoT website, he is paid by Tata as Tata lists his email id on their Site, all chors, shameful

Dear Mr. Karan Bhatia,

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

This is in reference to your complaint number 224818 regarding your Tata Indicom number 9227855796.This is a confirmation that your request has been resolved.

We deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you and promise to provide you with superior and eminent personalized service.

For any assistance please feel free to call us at 121 our 24x7 Customer Care toll-free number from any Tata Indicom phone. We are also accessible from non Tata Indicom phones on 9227000121. You may also write to us at customercare.guj@tatatel.co.in

(You being our Photon+ customer, can also get in touch with us on 1800-266-121 (Toll free). We shall be glad to be of assistance.)

You can also get in touch with our Nodal Officer Mr. Nirlep Raval on 079-66558754 in case your complaint is not resolved in the stipulated time or you are not satisfied with the resolution provided.

Thanks and Regards,
    Neha Jain
    Customer Care GUJARAT
    Tata Teleservices Limited
    Ph: 1726603510

1st of Mar, 2011

HI, I AM SATHYANARAYANA
    I AM PURCHASED ONE BLEDY TATA PHOTON PLUS PREPAID DEVICE ON 10/02/2011 FROM DRIVE INDIA ENTERPRISES SOLUTIONS LIMITED BANGALORE (TATA PHOTON PLUS NO. 9242777319) BUT THIS DEVICE IS NOT ACTIVATED SINCE FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE . I HAVE SUBMITTED MY ADDRESS PROOF AND ID PROOF TWICE TO THE SAME BLEDY OUTLET. PLEASE ANYBODY IS THERE TO HELP ME OUT TO USE THIS TATATTTAAAAAAA
    TATA PHOTON NO. 9242777319

• Ra
      10th of Jun, 2014

Tata photon is a big ### service which cuts your bandwidth, doubles the actual bandwidth that you use, and cheats you in all ways possible.
    If some of these mother ###ers are killed everything will start working fine.
    In fact, the software itself is rigged to vary the speed you get depending on whether the software is in the foreground or background.
    I hope somebody kills some of these Tata and reliance mother ###ers. Or at least causes some severe damage to them.

• Ta
      25th of Jul, 2014

tata photon is chutiya photon