TATA Indicom / Scam billing!
I got a Tata Indicom Walky postpaid connection 2 months ago. It worked well for the 1st month. Suddenly last month, i started facing the problem of calls dropping. I raised the complaint to the customer care. At that time, my unbiLled amount was about 200 Rs. Next day it became Rs. 2000 and very next day it became Rs. 3500. I wasn't making any calls through my telephone for these 2-3 days. Surely there was some cloning problem. They barred my outgoing calls saying that I have crossed the credit limit. Inspite of several complaints raised, the company was adamant that I had to pay the amount. Otherwise they wont start the outgoing call service. After 7 days, they disconnected my line. Now after the bill is generated, it could be clearly seen that it is definitely some bill cloning problem. On approaching the Tata Indicom office, they accepted their fault now and assured us that the new bill will be sent within 1 week and the phone service will be resumed.
More TATA Indicom Complaints & Reviews
- Tata Photon Whiz - Connection problem; the remote computer does not respond 
- [Resolved] Tata Indicom CDMA 1x Usb Modem - Complaint 
- [Resolved] TATA Indicom - Tata indicom is a scam! 
- [Resolved] TATA Indicom - Poor customer service 
- Tata Indicom Walky / Prepaid Recharge Vouchers - 1120 / vouchers unavailable in the market! 
- TATA TeleServices - tata landline headset
- TATA Indicom - Cheating in bill rental
- TATA TeleServices - Fixed landline not working for past 5 days
- [Resolved] TATA Indicom - Excess deduction amount 
- Tata Photon - Tata photon is a big cheater. Never go for them