Target Retail Store / hiring young but not older people
I have placed a application with this Compang and reccieved a e-mail that they where not hiring. That has been a week. Today I went to Target and there was a sign saying now hiring. I don't know why they would not even speak to me person to person. I have been in retail almost 17 years and have worked in many departments. I have a complete resume bu no one is looking at that. I am very upset. My husband passed away 2 years ago and I am trying to get back to work. I feel that they are not looking at me because of my age. Believe me I could work circles around anyone. I want, no I NEED a job. Times are tough but when they have opening and do not even speark to people well it stinks.
I hope someone who reads this can help me understand the reason behind this policy.
More Target Retail Store Complaints & Reviews
- Target Corporation - debit card scam 
- Target Corporation - lack of human resources training 
- Target - employee treatment 
- Target - employee abuse 
- Target / Intex Pool - poor after sales service! 
- Target Mobile - complaint
- Target Brands - stocking in grocery department
- Target Brands - online ordering experience and horrible customer service
- Target Brands - human resources discriminates and corporate doesn't want to do anything but let them
- Target.com - request for refund