Target / shipping was very slow

I will never use a product shipped from target again. I purchased a cassette player through target. Shipping was very slow. Also it is very hard to find the complaint department for amazon.

Sy

Comments

• Ph
      17th of Nov, 2006

I dont have a business , the location is in Boca Raton FL. and I want to make a complaint.
    I ordered a Black & Decker SpaceMaker Under the Counter can Opener from Target from the internet and in about 10 minutes I canceled the order and they sent me notification that they were shipping out the can opener to me, I send them a message to tell them that I will be sending the merchandise back to them, when the postmaster delivers it to me.

That is my complaint, they should allow more time before they mail anything out to you.

• Xn
      4th of Dec, 2010

I ordered a coat from Target.com and more than a couple days later, I get an email saying that my shipment might be delayed up to 2 weeks! They didn't give me any more information, or any reason, but AT LEAST THEY'RE "SORRY". They actually had the nerve to also put on the email that they hope I do business with them again. I will never spend another penny with them again.