Target Brands / payment not received

1 533 Coleman Ave, San Jose, CA, San Jose, CA, United States

I work at the Target on Coleman Avenue, San Jose, California. I haven't received my paycheck for the past two pay periods. I called and asked them why I am not receiving my money and I was told that the money was successfully deposited. I looked into the the matter and notice that the account number for the direct deposit was incorrect. After knowing that I asked HR what can be done about this matter and was told "I am pretty sure this has happened many times, we will get the matter fixed." I have been going back and forth to the bank and target for 2 weeks with no results. Furthermore the information on my account was entered incorrectly by my HR, who I asked to assist me on signing up for direct deposit. Even after it not being my fault I am being told that the only way for me to get my money is if the person who's account the money was sent to came and told the bank that they have seen an unusual increase of money in their account. The policy for Target is very unfair and unjust, first the policy are not shown to us, second why is the max of 5 days for a person to be able to get the money that they worked for back. This policy needs to change, I don't care on who's fault it is but I am being robbed of the money I have worked for and the Target staff is doing nothing to help me, all they are doing is giving me excuses of a 5 day limit.

Ne