Tagged / Predicto / sms scam
We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please note that we at predictomobile take customer satisfaction very seriously and would like address any concerns. You can call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at [protected] so that we can resolve your inquiry. Keep in mind, our toll - free customer service number is also posted on our website as well as included in sms messages sent to your phone.
Please note that a customer enrolls in our service by submitting their cell phone number on the predictomobile sign - up page which clearly explains the terms and conditions including price of service and billing to the cell phone. We then send the user a text message to their personal cell phone which again details this information. In order to activate the account, the user must then enter the pin on our website or reply with a confirmation from their cell phone. The clear disclosures and double opt - in process ensures high levels of consumer protection and satisfaction. In the event that someone wants to cancel the service one can simply text “stop” to 654654 or call customer service and they will assist you. Again, we look forward to speaking with you and resolving any concerns which you may have.
More Tagged / Predicto Complaints & Reviews
- Tagged.com - email account cancelled 
- Tagged.com - re-activation of my account 
- Tagged.com - sites like this should be banned! 
- Tagged.com - can't seem to get comfirmation code to login to the website. 
- Tagged.com - my profile 
- Tagged - Tagged are involved of protecting 4.1.9 Nigerian Scammers by allowing them to use fake profiles linked to terrorism and promoting violence
- Tagged - my account reactivation from tagged
- My account - account
- Tagged - tagged member/pets
- Tagged - failed to issue me of new password also acted unethical by not being truthful of suspending my account without no warning