Taggedaccount cancelled (for no valid reason)

F Review updated:

"A photo you have posted to Tagged has been reviewed and found to violate Tagged's terms of use. Your Tagged account has been cancelled and can no longer be accessed."

This is what I woke up to this morning. I haven't posted any photos, with the exception of my main profile photo which was just some airplanes. What's going on??? I put ALOT of time into my profile. I had 7000+ friends including my mother and son (whom I got involved in Tagged). I had completed all the Mafia Wars levels and had over 7000 Mafia Wars family members. This is pretty serious. If I were to calculate the amount of time I've invested in Tagged/Tagged-Mafia Wars it would be significant. I don't plan to sit back and let Tagged ambiguously erase my friends and efforts. I own my own internet systems development company. I have just registered www.taggedscam.com. If I don't get resolution from Tagged SOON the site will be placed online. If your account has been heartlessly cancelled by Tagged contact me here: [protected]@taggedscam.com We will become a voice to this big brother that will be heard!

• Ar
    Artez James Sep 22, 2021

My tagged account was cancelled today for no reason, I didn’t post explicit pictures, said anything vulgar, or catfished but instead my account gets cancelled for no reason, I’ve been on tagged for almost a year and made alot of friends, fans, and even got alot of diamonds. I can’t believe tagged actually did me like this, and the support team doesn’t reply to your email. they don’t even tell you what your account being cancelled for, this is not right and I really need my account back I can’t even get in contact with friend I’ve made on their, please reinstate my account. [email protected]

• Em
    Empressd Jul 16, 2021

My account disappeared this morning there was nothing bad I did you should look through I tried logging in it said it can't login with Google I open and used email it said the account is not valid ..when I try to put login details it says it's not active yet I have been on here for a year

Jane Gabutin Aug 23, 2021

@Empressd Me too I have alot of diamonds there and now my account is not active

• Em
    Empressd Jul 16, 2021

My account says not valid yet have been user for a long time I need it back I didn't break any rules there

ShaniaJane Feb 08, 2021

please take action my tagged account was cancelled and was not available any more. I have not sent any photos nor have I disregarded any of the rules and regulations. and I don't know why. And it seems they doesn't care anymore I send messages but tagged support still not responding yet. I don't want to file a complaint but the tagged support doesn't response with my apology and also I have pending cashouts there. Actually I don't after the cashouts etc.but my concern is I lost my more than 3k friends there without violating the terms and condition so give some consideration to it

• Te
    tessy89 Oct 23, 2018

Me too, I had a 12 years old Hi5 account with more than 4000 friends and spend money on gold for pets game and now had ven canceled for no clear reason, my email is [email protected]

• Ha
    Haywhy Jackson May 31, 2018

I want my tagged back! i didn't do anything wrong on there, and there is people on there i need to contact. please re activate it!
    Email is [email protected]

• St
    stefan209 Jan 13, 2018

the same here ...no incorrect pictures or profile descriprtion...DONT USE TAGGED !

• En
    Eno Cute' Sep 03, 2017

I AGREESO MANY LIEAR, CHEATER, SCAMMERS, FAKES, CRIMES ON TAGGED, FROM THEIR ZERO MORAL TILL BIG CHEATER IN PETS CASH RUN GAMES... TAGGED MORE LIKE CHEATER, SCAMMER, FAKES, CRIMES ON THEIR SITE THAN GOOD PEOPLE OR FAIR AND HONEST PETS CASH RUN PLAYER... PLEASE INTERNATIONAL CYBER MONITORING MUST KNOW WHAT MOST KIND OF PEOPLE ON MTHR FKR SITE TAGGED

• Qq
    QQme Jun 21, 2016

My account was cancelled 5 or 6 times, I always had to get a new email address, pissed me off! No nude pics ect in my profile, nothing at all.
    tagged should be considered as a ### website controlled by idiots. SCrew them, I had enough I will not try another time.

• Wh
    Whiteley Mar 23, 2016

please i want my tagged account be activated, it is not fail to just close me without and offence or even warning

• Wh
    Whiteley Mar 23, 2016

please my tagged account has been cancelled for the second time now, it is very annoying, it suppose to be a place of interaction with friends, why all this blockade? i sends messages, but my friends cannot see it all even see me on tagged, what offence have i committed for using tagged?please open my tagged now, i do not want this frustration, it is not fair, even the one i just re-opened now, i cannot recieve message, what sort of service is this?please i will be grateful in anticipation od quick and positive response.

Comments

salma k Jan 04, 2016

Hello,
    I would like my tagged account reactivated as i need it back.
    I accidently deleted twice in one day last month because I was worried about someone being online.
    I need it for a police investigation as there is someone who I met online who attacked me.
    I really need the messages.
    Please. [email protected]

• He
    Helen94 Jun 20, 2013

I was hacked, they deleted my account, can I re activate it please and I'll change the password

• Je
    jerry lee b. Feb 12, 2013

hello, i cancelled my account sometime ago, and there has been a change in my relationship status and i would like to reactivate my account... my email is [email protected] thank you

• Ay
    ayotech Jul 22, 2012

i deleted my tagged account & i want to reactivate it again please help
    my tagged is [email protected] please fix it

• Ad
    adilnorazmi Apr 19, 2012

• Zi
    zie Mar 23, 2012

my account was deleted can you please reopen it thank you [email protected]

• De
    dennismc18 Jan 29, 2012

my account got deleted can you plz reactivate my tagged account plz my tagged thing is [email protected] plz fix it asap

• De
    Denise Doughty Jan 19, 2012

My account has been deleted by tagged for pics they say I posted that was in violation to there terms. I have not up loaded any pics for a while now so I do not know what happened. Please reinstate my account.

• He
    hema s Dec 11, 2011

my tagged account was canceled

• We
    westons44 Dec 05, 2011

I was living real life with her dealing with stress and the fall out in our lives from the game while the manipulative online men told her everything she wanted to hear. The tagged crowd preys on marriages and is opportunistic waiting for something to go bad so they can look like the knight in shinning armor. Thanks to me and getting her off the useless game she has pulled out of depression and realizes her real purpose in life again. If you are allowing your husband or wife to go on this site I would have their login and password so you can keep tabs on just who is talking to them and what they are doing. I was the trusting husband who had no clue. She laid in bed next to me at night messaging these fools while I laid there ignored. I do blame her but I blame me for being so trusting and not getting the loggins early on to prevent anything like this from happening. She says it was a dream world. Darn right it was. I was stuck cooking, cleaning, paying all the bills, and raising our child while she met the dream guys who told her everything she wanted to hear. Compared to the man I am they were nothing. The best part was when she promptly let them go. My best suggestion is just beware with this. It's poison to a marriage.

• We
    westons44 Dec 05, 2011

I thought that tagged was just a game as my wife started playing it 2.5 years ago. She became completely obsessed with winning fake money and losing in the real game life by skipping out on work and making numerous boyfriends on tagged while ignoring me and our daughter. By accident I took her cell phone and was horrified by all the male tagged friends she messaged all day. That day I told her either tagged or me but not both. She dumped tagged and the tagged bf's many who had wives. We are now back to rebuilding our lives and marriage. The tagged addiction left her with no purpose which led to major depression while all this went on. She is gradually becoming the woman I once knew and hasn't been back there since as she now sees how terrible all this was. I suggest married people stay off a site like that. Only bad things will happen. Tagged is a place where you will find many people with zero moral standards. It nearly destroyed my family. All the fake money in the world is not worth it. It's nothing more than a boring game.

• Ev
    eveningstar Dec 04, 2011

DEAR TAGGED!!! THIS IS THE THIRD TIME IN A WEEK MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN CANCELLED!!! ABSOLUTELY REDICULOUS . I HAVE NEVER VIOLATED THE RULES. I WOULDNT EVEN HAVE TIME TO . YOU GUYS SHUT IT DOWN A DAY AFTER IVE CREATED A NEW PROFILE! . NOW LISTEN, I DONT WANT TO LEAVE TAGGED. BUT ITS SUCH AN EXHAUSTING EFFORT TO KEEP SIGNING UP AND MAKING FRIENDS ALL OVER AGAIN . AND THEM FINDING ME AGAIN AND WONDERING WHY MY PROFILE KEEPS CHANGING . . YOU MIGHT AS WELL SHUT DOWN THIS SOCIAL NETWORK . . OR AT LEAST GIVE PEOPLE WARNING BEFORE THEY SIGN UP . "YOUR TAGGED ACCOUNT CAN BE CANCELLED JUST BECAUSE WE FEEL LIKE CANCELLING IT ". MTHR FKERS! IM GETTING SICK OF THIS . . DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT ! THIS IS HAPPENING TO TOO MANY PEOPLE . AND THATS JUST WRONG . YOU PEOPLE NEED TO LAY OFF THE DONUTS AND FIX THIS PROBLEM !! THIS PROBABLY ISNT ALL THE COMPLAINTS EITHER . THANK YOU FOR LISTENING

• Ad
    adah97 Dec 02, 2011

i deleted my tagged account.. i want to reactivate my tagged account..please help me..
    my tagged - [email protected] . . please fix it ASAP..

shery850 Aug 02, 2011

I don, t know Y and Who cancelled my account and This is not a good method in TAGGED ok b/c Every one Can Cancell your account whn he/she wants

shery850 Aug 02, 2011

Please Restore My cancelled Account [email protected]

• Cr
    Cranky Old Lady Jun 24, 2011

You may be better off my friend logged on & I have'nt seen or been able to reach her since.

• Wi
    william kennedy Jun 24, 2011

cant log on anymore, they say my account was compromised

• Je
    JenmaTaggart May 31, 2011

I need my tagged back! I didnt do anything wrong and it got cancelled! Theres info I need on my account, please re activate it!

Sanya JR May 27, 2011

Hi,
    I deleted my tagged account by mistake, i need to reactivate my tagged account, please help me to activate my tagged account, my tagged id - [email protected], Kindly do the needful ASAP

• Ya
    yadz May 18, 2011

i want to reactivate my tagged account.please help me.

jadey1 Dec 16, 2010

i want my tagged back! i didnt do anything wrong on there, and there is people on there i need to contact. please re activate it!

• Ke
    keithdavies922 Oct 02, 2010

what the hell is going on with THIS site ?

• Ke
    keithdavies922 Oct 02, 2010

my account has been cancelled for the THIRD time ... what is going on ??? cant we DO anything about it ?

Noemi32 Oct 02, 2010

hi i want to re-activate my account, please help me

• On
    oneyank Aug 18, 2010

how do I delete people who send nasty and vulgar tags to a woman friend of mine. she does not like these tags and wants me to delete them for her

• On
    oneyank Aug 18, 2010

my tagged account was cancelled and was not available any more. I have not sent any photos nor have I disregarded any of the rules and regulations. and I don't know why. Is it possible someone else can have me canelled

• Ps
    pstoff2themax May 07, 2010

I WAS ALSO DELETED FOR "VIOLATING THEIR TERMS" ITS A JOKE, OK I HAD PICS ON MY PROFILE OF WOMEN IN CORSETS, BUT NO PRIVATE PARTS WERE SHOWING, BESIDES, I HAD COPIED THEM FROM OTHER PROFILES WHO ARE STILL ACTIVATED, I STUPIDLY PAID TO BE A VIP, AND WHEN I EMAILED AND ASKED FOR A REFUND HAD NO REPLY, IN FACT THE MONEY WAS TAKEN THRU PAYPAL AGAIN 2 WEEKS AFTER MY ACCOUNT WAS DELETED. SOME OF THE PERSONAL PICS I HAD ON THERE I HAD ONLY ON THERE, I EMAILED THEM TO SEE IF I COULD EVEN JUST GET THOSE, AGAIN NO REPLY! SORT YOURSELVES OUT BEFORE EVERYONE REALISES WHAT A TOTAL BUNCH OF ### YOUR SITE IS, HOPEFULLY YOU'LL GET ###ING DELETED YOURSELVES! ### SITE, ### POLICIES, ### SERVICE!!

• Ni
    NIKI33 May 05, 2010

OH AND AS FOR YOUR " FRIENDLY" "WE ARE SORRY TO SEE YOU GO" EMAIL I WOKE UP TO, I DIDNT GET A CHANCE TO PROMPTLY REPLY TO ( SINCE YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A DECANCY TO SET UP AN ACCOUNT FOR PEOPLE TO WRITE TO YOU AND TELL YOU THEIR THOUGHTS) I ONLY HAVE THIS TO SAY TO YOU, FUK YOU TOO! I DID NOT GO! Y O U D E L E T E D M E ! U N F A I R L Y!.

• Ni
    NIKI33 May 04, 2010

I DEMAND MY ACCOUNT TO BE RE-ACTIVATED ASAP SO I CAN AT LEAST EXPLAIN TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS WHAT A SCAM SITE YOU ARE! YOUR SERVICES FUKN DISCCUS ME!STOP PROMOTING YOURSELF AS A FRIENDLY SITE WHEN ALL YOU WANT IN RETURN IS TO GAIN TOTAL CONTROL OVER PEOPLE`S PRIVACY! WHAT WE DO WITH OUR SPACE ON TAGGED ITS OUR BUSINESS WE DONT WANT TO BE TOLD HOW AND WHEN TO PLAY! MOST OF THE MEMBERS ARE HEALTHY ADULTS AND DONT NEED YOUR UNFAIR HYPOCRATIC SUPERVISION!

YOULL BE HEARING FROM ME AGAIN,