Having problems with Tagged?

Tagged reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 18, 2007. The latest review Charge on my debit card! was posted on Nov 10, 2021. The latest complaint reactivate / reinstate my tagged account #5453787099 was resolved on Sep 14, 2019. Tagged has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 228 reviews. Tagged has resolved 38 complaints.

Tagged Customer Service Contacts

848 Battery St
San Francisco, California
United States - 94111-1504

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Tagged Customer Service. Initial Tagged complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Tagged above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Tagged. Discuss the issues you have had with Tagged and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Tagged Complaints & Reviews, Page 2

TaggedAccount being canceled without Violating terms of service

Yes yesterday I wasn't in anyone's stream, disrespecting no one, or even violating terms of service, I was using the "earn free gold " by watching the videos to get the gold to gift someone. And my account that was linked with [protected]@icloud.com was canceled. For nothing. I wasn't doing anything wrong... i would love to have it back please, i have about 7, 500 coins on there. And i cant get no one else to help me. I would like to have my account back please.

Respond

TaggedI made a purchase for coins

On Saturday February 20th 2021 approximately at 737pm I purchased an order of 4.99 plus tax with receipt that I did not get added on my profile

I made a purchase for coins

Respond

TaggedCancellation of account without violating the terms and condition

Hello Please take action my tagged account was cancelled and was not available any more. I have not sent any photos nor have I disregarded any of the rules and regulations. and I don't know why. I don't want to file complaint but the tagged support itself didn't responding yet about the issue.I Lost my 3k friends in tagged that's my major concern and also I have pending cashouts there. Its hard losing that account without violating with any terms associated on that that app. And lastly the cancellation system of tagged is not a good idea they need to verify and check first before cancelling someone's account. Hope this will served as a peace of advice to that app, because I am not only the one who complaining about this cancellation. My email is [protected]@gmail.com THANK YOU !

TaggedDiamonds cash out

I cashed out my diamonds over a week ago and still haven't got my $200, how can I get my money? [protected]

TaggedHi5 ifwe inc

On 1/27/2021 there was a charge to my bank for $20.97. I did not authorize this transaction and would like a full and immediate refund. My email is [protected]@gmail.com. Please contact me a soon as possible regarding this charge and how to rectify it. I'm not sure if someone hacked my bank account or hacked my email to subscribe for this service, but I did not knowingly purchase anything. I expect a full refund and no future charges.

Hi5 ifwe inc

TaggedCash out rip off

Hi I cashed out 200 usd from my tagged account and only received 160aud if the USA dollar is worth more than the Australian then why did I receive this amount please correct me if I'm wrong but do the math its doesn't seem right I pay the aud to usd conversion eveytime I buy gold so I pay more and I spend alot on tagged please correct and send the difrence thanks.

TaggedMoney deducted

My name is Sanjeev Kumar, I have an account on tagged. I used to buy gold online. Yesterday I buy 800, 000 G twice, money decucted twice but I received gold only 1 time. Still waiting for another Portion. Never happened before with me. Please sort out and send my gold in my account.

Money deducted
              Money deducted

TaggedUnauthorized charges

I had $1758 deductible from my account from tagged/ hi5 that i never authorized. I want my reimbursement. Set of thieves. This is ridiculous why the hell these people think they. I need to get in contact with someone asap. You knowhow hard people work for there money. Someone needs to contact ke and refund my money to my bank account. If not i am going to file legal action.

Respond

TaggedPlay pets and dating site

Hello

I do not understand why tagged deleted my account for no good reason

I work so hard to create my page, I didnt harm no one, i was only playing pets and added few of my existing friends. I have no nudity or whatsoever on my page that is againts of tagged terms of service
                  This is very unfair.

Taged I want my account back

Play pets and dating site

• Updated by redorchids · Nov 27, 2020

My account has been deleted 6 months ago and I wonder if i still can get it back. I dont know how to contact tagged anymore rather than here.
                      I tried to contact tagged support but that link has changed it does not exist anymore.

Is there anybody reading this? and maybe could borrow me some help?

Respond

TaggedUser unwarranted hateful, blatant racist message to me.

Dear Sir or Madam,

My tagged name is (Gotham's Knight) Today I received a mean and hateful message from a user name Monika M, 42, Female, Kieice, Poland. "1152.

This woman wrote and I quote " Get Out Black Monkey!!! Read my profile carefully [censored]!. Monika M

This is unacceptable, I did nothing to provoke this kind of Verbal Attack. All I did was went to Browse and click on "add friend" . I thought it was a "Like Button". No words was written to her. This has affected me deeply and must be reported. Thank you.

User unwarranted hateful, blatant racist message to me.
                    User unwarranted hateful, blatant racist message to me.

Respond

TaggedMy account is saying deactivated when I never deactivated it

I was on my tagged profile and I sat my phone down, when I got back on tagged deactivated my account and it asked me for my email address so when I typed it it it says unable to verify email [censored] if it don't exist. I've had tagged since 2017. I had 520, 000 diamonds in my account and I didn't get to cash out. I feel like I've been robbed by the company and would like to receive my funds back. I don't want to do business with y'all anymore. I never violated any rules on my account and I don't livestream. Please help me with any information to accessing my funds back. My email to my account is [protected]@gmail.com so you can reach me there at anytime thank you!

TaggedSubscription

This site is virtually making it impossible to cancel a subscription and continue to charge my card..
                        I do not give permission for these charges and I would like it to stop please.

Subscription

Tagged/HI5 IFWE INCUnauthorized transactions

I have 9 Unauthorized transactions on my Paypal account from you scammers. I want that money back today!
                          Here is a screenshot of one
                          Temporary Hold
                          October 30, 2020 at 8:00:51 PM CDT Transaction ID: 9CT1063769878705G
                          Payment Status: PENDING
                          Payment Type: In Store Purchase
                          Authorization Expiration Date: November 6, 2020
                          Gross amount
                          -$199.99 USD
                          We have no postal address on file
                          Your Payment
                          Gross Amount-$199.99 USD
                          PayPal Fee$0.00 USD
                          Net Amount-$199.99 USD
                          Contact info
                          TAGGED/HI5 IFWE INC

Oct 30, 2020

Tagged Inc — Purchasing

I have an account on the social site www.tagged.com. I purchased gold on the site to have cash to play their...

TaggedWant my account to be reactivated

Ok So I have been emailing tagged since last week about getting my account back reactivated... I did nothing wrong, Only thing I did is took a break from tagged, It told me I could reactivate at any time but tagged has not emailed me back or reinstated my account. Can you please help me! My email is [protected]@yahoo.com I had no problems on tagged other than trying to reactivate my account

Tagged.comScammers and hackers employees

This complaint is against tagged.com or meetme.com which is the same company. I have been complaining about a certain employee, named dina macedo she intercepts my emails. This hacker has been hacking my account and stalking me since sept. 2019. I write tagged a lot and she intercepts my emails.
                              I make profile skins for tagged members use, and she deletes them, removes users etc... I have many folders of my complaints to tagged.
                              Tagged has removed the submission button and we now have to email them. This is how she takes over these emails.
                              I wish to have a phone call back from tagged like we used to beabable to do. This is bad for tagged business, I loved tagged until she dina m. Took over.

Respond

TaggedThe purchase of the gold coins

My gold coins have been blocked for 3 weeks now I understand when you buy a lot at one time they put a block on your purchases to make sure it's you that's making the purchases they done it before but it was just a couple days this is ridiculous. They say to contact them to resolve it but when you go to "contact us" it's a blank screen. So I would appreciate it if this will get resolved quickly. Thanks

TaggedBeing banned

I was doing great made Silver within 2 months streaming🥰. I organically developed relationships with other streamers and gained their support. I bring quality content to Tagged live streaming. I believe a Top Badger or their associates are reporting me because how quickly I am rising among gifting and streaming. I trend... I work hard for my money I saved and used to purchase gold to support other steamers while being unemployed and using THIS platform to restart my business. Unban me now please, I am losing momentum which is what whoever reported me wanted to happen.

Thank you!

Jun 29, 2020

Tagged — Reactivation of deleted account

I am not here to file a complain but because I don't know anymore how to contact tagged support. Every time I...

TaggedGmail

Can't login saying my email [protected]@gmail.com is not inactive.And then 1 I also try to make up a new account with the same email it's telling me someone is already even met you mail Please help me get my account back I have never this activity or locked out just woke up 1 day and couldn't get back to my account again my email is [protected]@gmail.com

Gmail