Taco Bell / wrong order (I am a vegetarian & they served me beef even though I clearly mentioned)

16431 Bolsa Chica St, Huntington Beach, CA - 92649, United States

Taco Bell - [protected] Bolsa Chica St, Huntington Beach, CA - 92649

I went to the said Location and order my Combo of Crunchwrap Box and clearly said, I want beans instead of beef and confirmed twice with manager Carlos. My religion doesn't allow me to eat any kinds of meats. Even though when I came back to work with my order and started eating that, it was beef. I made a horrible sin by eating beef and my GOD & religion never forgive me because of your mistake. I went back to show that to the manager Carlos, he behaved not well, didn't gave me any complimentary service also he didn't agree that is beef. He was trying to convince me that it is just a piece by mistake but it was not. I have proof (Picture & Receipt) if you want. I wasted my one hour time which costs me 25$ & I puked and my health is not well now. I need to meet a doctor or I need to take rest to calm my mind and upto recover my health. Which costs me leave on my work, additionally it will cost money.

Taco Bell