Taco Bell - Woodhaven, MI / overcharge for food!
1 Review updated:
We were over charged, and the manager said was because they didn't get the "skickies" (new menu prices) in yet. She also would not reimburse us the difference - This seem illegal to have the customer pay a higher price than advertised on the menu.
More Taco Bell - Woodhaven, MI Complaints & Reviews
- Taco Bell - rude service 
- Taco Bell - www.opinionport.com / Yum - false promise 
- Taco Bell/Tyson's Food, Inc - broken teeth 
- Taco Bell - slip and fall 
- Taco Bell Contest - contest is a fake! 
- Taco Bell - Doors always locked
- Taco Bell - Food
- Taco Bell - food
- Taco Bell - waited 20 mins or more/no beef on crunchwrap
- Taco Bell - wrong order again!