Taco Bell / power menu steak bowl

1 Clarksville, AR, United States Review updated:

Sunday May 20, 2018 I took my daughter to Taco Bell and she purchased a Power Menu Steak Bowl. When she got home about 930 PM she sent me pics of some white worm like things in her food. She was told bring the bowl back to the Taco bell where was purchased in the morning and speak to the manager. The shift manager called the General Manager who spoke to me on the phone and said he had received a text message and pics of the said foreign particles in the food. He explained to me that is was impossible for any worms to get in their food and that maybe someone had some in their pocket and put them in the food. I was told to leave the food with the shift manager and that someone would be coming to the store to take it to the Ecolab. The general manager got to the store to look at the food before it was to be taken to the lab and called to tell me that it just looked like maybe pieces of lettuce, but it would still go to their lab and he was going to contact their lawyers. It has been 3 days now and I haven't gotten any word as to what the white worm like things were. My daughter ate at least two forkfulls before she saw the white things dangling from her fork. I figured that if it was food particles as he claimed that I would have heard back from him by now. I don't know what my next step should be. I have left the GM a text message but I haven't gotten a response.

Ra