Taco Bell / order
Monday, June 11, I ordered 2 spicy tostadas and a senior drink. The tostadas were cold and there was a little dab of re-fried beans, whole lot of lettuce, 3 bits of tomatoes and sprinkle of cheese on it and there was no spicy sauce at all. Ive ordered these before and were great, but this time they were not fixed like they should have been. It was like they were thrown together by someone who didn't care. Didn't receive a receipt.
This taco bell is so slow through the drive thru, wait time is usually 15 to 20 minutes for your meals.
Very disappointed with my meal.
More Taco Bell Complaints & Reviews
- Taco Bell - rude service 
- Taco Bell - www.opinionport.com / Yum - false promise 
- Taco Bell/Tyson's Food, Inc - broken teeth 
- Taco Bell - slip and fall 
- Taco Bell Contest - contest is a fake! 
- Taco Bell - drive thru service 
- Taco Bell - food/customer service 
- Taco Bell - crunchwrap 
- Taco Bell - water coming into store 
- Taco Bell - Manager